704 students|Martin

Bad
Good

My son loved the school last year, but he is not as happy this year. My daughter started at the school this year and it has been a disaster. My heart breaks sending her there every day. It seems as if everything is a fight with the administration and the staff seems to change a lot. Both of my children have been lost by the school at some point also. I really hope things go better next year.

I am a substitute teacher in both Martin and St Lucie counties and this is one of my favorite schools. The teachers and administration are excellent and the vast majority of the children are well-mannered, polite and respectful to each other and the staff.

My daughter has been at Seawind for three years now and I am amazed with this school. I could not have picked a better school myself for her. Staff is extremely friendly and always there to answer any questions you may have. The teachers really go above and beyond for their students. The principal is friendly and caring. I am more than pleased with Seawind Elementary and when the time comes for my son to enroll this will be the school for him as well! Amazing school!

I think this is a well run school with very dedicated and skilled teachers. I have seen administration change hands but it still seems to function seamlessly. If you are a parent who wants to have zero involvement than you will not benefit as much as those who are involved in the day to day of their students studies.

Seawind Elementary is a collection teachers and administrators and staff that are totally committed to providing the best educational foundation for their students that they can. They also strive for excellent outreach.

The staff at this school are known to go against the wishes of the students' parents when it comes to matters of responsibility. Terrible school.

All children at SeaWind are given the opportuinity to reach their highest capacity. All children and staff work together to make SeaWind the best school in Florida.

SeaWind Elementary has amazing teachers. They are always willing to go above and beyond what is called for. Our volunteers are so dedicated and reliable.

Great staff who put the children first. Good spirt. They stress believe, acheive and succeed. The principal has an excellent open door policy.

I love SeaWind Elementary because the teachers and staff care and love our children and are always looking to make it a better place to be. They go above and beyond what you can expect!

Last modified Sea Wind Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.