Posted July 10, 2013
My daughter has excelled at this school since day 1. She is currently going into second grade, although she should be in first grade, and she reads on a 4th grade level and does 3rd grade math. WOK is a wonderful school that enriches children's lives in more ways than one. Not only do they learn school work, but leadership, gardening, recycling, and team work among many other things.

Posted February 21, 2013
This is an incredible school featuring caring teachers and staff, nurtured learning, and so many fun activities and field trips. My son is in kindergarten and is reading beautifully, and doing geometry! I cannot say enough good things. I am so grateful for WOK. It truly feels like being a part of a family, so many involved parents and great teacher communication. We love this school and HIGHLY recommend. Great after school sports and clubs, too.

Posted September 06, 2011
I have nothing but glowing compliments for my son's education that he has received at World of Knowledge starting in the VPK/Prek program to now starting 2nd grade in the Lower Elementary class. The education is well rounded and the hands on learning is valuable. The school garden is amazing to watch grow throughout the year. And unique events like: International Day and Holiday Fest make the school solely different . Watching everyone participate in Earth Day (even parents and staff) is amazing and the kids really love helping in the individual class gardens! To address the parent below that mentions that the school is "expensive": World of Knowledge is a private Montessori School. Yes, I have chosen a private school education over a public school education and after any research, you will find that World of Knowledge is surprising affordable in comparison to other private school in the surrounding areas. Fundraising, lunch costs and supplies are a requirement of almost every school, not just a private school. I find that World of Knowledge <www.worldofknowledge-fl.com> is an amazing school in the South Pasco/ North Pinellas area in Florida and I cannot recommend them enough.

World Of Knowledge: A Montessori School 4

Posted July 13, 2011
My son attended the pre-K program at WOK. It was a great fit for him and I think the Montessori method was exactly what he needed. I really found most of the staff to be friendly and caring, w/ the Spanish teacher as a true standout. The school really worked hard toward making him independent. He was able to go on frequent field trips and I loved the emphasis on caring about those who are less fortunate. All of the parents seemed to be very involved. I've never been to a school where families were invited to so many events. Now, for my negatives. It's expensive. Even w/ "free" VPK, there are endless funraisers and there are charges for lots of little things or requests to contribute goods, time, or money. Lunch is about $4 per day if you don't pack your own. I hate to even mention this, but I get a sense that many of the elementary kids are there b/c either their families wanted to pay for a private education or that their children were pushed out of public schools. Overall, they seemed a little lacking in empathy, although nice enough. It's not a school for everyone, but we had a really good experience with the preK program and the staff. They make learning exciting :)

World Of Knowledge: A Montessori School 1

Posted November 18, 2009
I have never heard so many teachers yelling at children. You just need to sit in your car while children are outside at lunch or recess and hear the way they talk to children, it is horrible. I pulled my children from the school.

Posted October 28, 2009
My 2 year old is in the toddler program. When he first started he was behind on his language. After only 2 Months in the program he says A for Apple B for Ball, etc. They're ratio is the best only 1:2.5. and they never exceed 1:4. It's an older building but as the saying goes, don't judge a book by its cover because the education they get is unparallel to any other local daycare/preschools that I've checked out. My son loves this school too, even when hes home sick he ask me if he can go to school. They're rates are also great as well as their caring staff. My son has been to a couple other preschool/daycares and this is by far my favorite. Absolutely no complaints.

World Of Knowledge: A Montessori School 4

Posted November 26, 2008
i believe that this school offers some of the best that that a small school can offer.

Posted October 01, 2008
I dont know what i would have done without WOK! I went there for 7 years. I am now in 8th grade and wish I could go back. It is a grat school!

Posted August 24, 2008
I Went to school at WOK.. I Was there from Pre-school - 5th grade. It was a great school and I got a lot of individual help from the teachers. Sometimes I Still go back to see them!

Posted March 26, 2008
My son has attended WOK since Pre-K. He has excelled in all areas. Mrs. Smallze, Mrs. Hensley and the entire staff strive to make a difference in our children.

World Of Knowledge: A Montessori School
1935 Abacus Road, Holiday, FL  34690
Last modified World Of Knowledge: A Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
World Of Knowledge: A Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top