PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

This school has given my child a great education and wouldn't change anything! Please check out the school for yourself and make an intelligent decision.

World of Knowledge is a great school that has been in operation for over 30 years. My children love coming to school everyday and enjoy the relationship they have with the staff and children. I as a parent feel confident that my children are in a safe and nurturing environment where they are being taught practical life skills that will stay with them for a lifetime. In the past year World of Knowledge has made many updates and improvements. I would recommend this school to anyone in the community that is looking for an accredited, honest, caring and family-friendly place to send their child.

My child has been attending this school since VPK and now is in 3rd grade. He loves the school and loves his teachers. I know that over the past few months, we have had some issues with teachers and families leaving, but the school is still thriving. The school is working on beautifying the school grounds and creating a working garden as well as hiring an art teacher, Spanish teacher and currently looking for a PE coach. They offer after school study hall, clubs and sports.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

I can't speak for all of the teachers. There are still a few that we absolutely love, and wish NOTHING but the best for. Without them, I think the school would be closed.

Unfortunately, I had to change my rating. Up until last year, I'd say it was a great school. Now, with the forcing out of one of the owners, it's gone downhill. From being money hungry, rude, and unavailable to parents, WOK now leaves a lot to be desired. Most of the competent staff has left, leaving less than desirable "teachers" to care for the children. It saddens me to see a school that used to be top notch, spiral downhill to a second rate daycare center. I would think long and hard before sending your kids here.

My son has been at world of knowledge since kindergarten and he's getting ready to enter 3rd grade this fall. He has excelled in every area, most importantly in reading. He has a speech delay and the small classes and extra attention have been perfect for him. . From jan. to June he read 12 books! And presented to the class on each of them. Additionally, the staff and teachers have been so nurturing to his imagination. I love the wok family, and the school offers an incredible education.

Many of the capable teachers have left the school over a situation where staffing "on paper" was sufficient for the number of children that attended but in practice there were not enough teachers in all of the classrooms... and this was told to us at a meeting by a departing teacher with the owner of the school present... a shame because all of the teachers that have left were fantastic. My son won't be attending next year.

Five teachers have left this school in the last month or so. Speaks a lot of the school to have this happen. I pulled my child.

Both of my kids go here and I love it. The teachers are great! You feel like a family.

My daughter has excelled at this school since day 1. She is currently going into second grade, although she should be in first grade, and she reads on a 4th grade level and does 3rd grade math. WOK is a wonderful school that enriches children's lives in more ways than one. Not only do they learn school work, but leadership, gardening, recycling, and team work among many other things.

Last modified World Of Knowledge: A Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8