Holiday, FL

Gulf Trace Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2015
My daughter has attended gulf trace for two tears 2nd and third grade, her second grade teacher was awesome, kind, caring, great with students, excellent communication, my daughter was excelling, and grades were good, received all kinds of award fro behavior to principal awards. But now for 3rd grade has been horrible, she had one teacher who was mean and talked down to students, was fake. She quit half way through the year and then we had a sub for a few weeks, she was sweet. Then got the replacement teacher, which on day told my child to hurry up and do your work, your doing bad. Not good for a childs confidence. My child may need math help or a tutor but discuss it with me, dont humiliate a child. My daughter has nothing but stomach aches from stress at this school. We will not be returning, im goi g to be homeschooling my kids from now on.

Gulf Trace Elementary School 1

Posted March 17, 2015
My Child has been at this school since kindergarten and hasn't had issues. But for her 4th grade and this year (5th) we have had issues with the staff and rules. 4th grade my child had a teacher that called my child a liar and had a problem with her hair. 5th grade my child had problems with another girl. The girls mother came on campus and threatened my daughter now sometimes she doesn't feel safe on school campus. Also, my daughter gets in trouble not the girl.every day the girl comes home in trouble, and my daughter is a outstanding student that has never got in trouble. This schools rules too parents can't come into for field day, and they can't celebrate their birthdays if i was looking for a school for my child i would not pick this one.
2 people found this helpful

Posted September 27, 2011
My Grandson has attened this school for four years now and we have always been very happy with the Teachers and Staff.

Posted April 08, 2011
Both of my children go to Gulf Trace Elementary. This school is not only beautiful and "green" but they have an amazing, hard working staff of teachers who not only offer them a great education but a caring and safe environment. I have found both of my children's teacher's to be truly passionate about their careers as teachers and my children are EXCITED and happy to go to school everyday. Learning and education can still be pleasureable! The staff and administration go out of their way to do wonderful "after school" enrichment programs.

Posted October 12, 2010
they have a wonderful caring staff

Posted August 24, 2010
I love this school! First Pasco county green school. Our kids need to learn how to help save the planet and protect it. The teachers are always nice and always communicate with me within the same day. Its my daughters first year and she has had NO problems getting to class or the cafeteria. They have open house and want you to attend. I just like this school alot!

Posted September 17, 2009
My grandchildren moved here from Las Vegas and had never been to school (home schooled) and this school has helped them fit in and excel. The teachers are so personally involved and attentive and the parents can interact with the teachers easily. They reward good students in a very encouraging way.

Posted March 03, 2009
This school is amazing! I have truly never worked with such a wonderful and hardworking group of people. The expectations are set extremely high for the staff and I feel this has allowed me to grow in areas I would not have had the chance if at another school. The students benefit as well. The classrooms are top notch and we have a wealth of resources available. We have very successful events for the family and are always setting new goals to enhance staff and student learning.

Posted October 14, 2008
I have never done one of these before, but felt I should now... This school overall is a fantastic school. My son's teacher Ms. Hartman made my son's transition fantastic during our move to Gulf Trace. She is great with keeping an open door between the parents and the staff (Thank you). Every school has it's 'hiccups' but I feel as long as your an 'involved' parent and take an active role in your child's education, I have no doubt your son or daughter will thrive here. My son is kept challenged in his education on a daily basis, kept interested in school activities and loves the staff there, I have no doubts that he will continue to thrive. If your lucky enough to live in this school's district... embrace it, many schools I have come across (military lifestyle) haven't captured my son or my attention like this. Thank you!

Posted March 05, 2008
GulfTrace is a brand new School. First Green School in Pasco County. It is beautiful! My son loves being able to ride his bike or walk to school.

3303 Gulf Trace Boulevard, Holiday, FL  34691
Last modified Gulf Trace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gulf Trace Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top