707 students|Pasco

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)

My 2 children have gone to this school since kindergarten and every year it gets worse and worse. My daughter has moved on to 6th grade but my son is in his last year here in 5th grade and I'm trying to figure out a way to move him to another school. The year just started and everyday it's something new. The teachers do as they please and administration just protects and makes excuses for them. This schools performance gets worse every year also! I can't believe they have not put new teachers and administration into this school to make it great again. It's really sad how good this school used to be and how horrible it is now. Beware!!! I would send your kids anywhere but here.

My daughter has attended this school for 4yrs now. The first and second year her teachers left in the middle of the year. Unavoidable, I understand, but was difficult for a small child. None of the teachers communicated well with us and made for tumultuous kindergarten and 1st grade. Her 2nd grade year was great! Had a wonderful teacher who communicated well with us as parents. She is in 3rd grade now and I have to say nothing about the school falls in to descent standards. She has discipline problems and when we discuss them with the teachers they act as if we shouldn't be concerned. The teachers do not communicate with us, even after promising to do so. one teacher shares personal issues with the kids. Need less to say, we are looking to move soon!

Develops character: Agree

The staff cares about each and every student and tries to support every student to reach their highest potential.

I love this school and feel and it truly is a beautiful school inside and out.

My daughter has attended gulf trace for two tears 2nd and third grade, her second grade teacher was awesome, kind, caring, great with students, excellent communication, my daughter was excelling, and grades were good, received all kinds of award fro behavior to principal awards. But now for 3rd grade has been horrible, she had one teacher who was mean and talked down to students, was fake. She quit half way through the year and then we had a sub for a few weeks, she was sweet. Then got the replacement teacher, which on day told my child to hurry up and do your work, your doing bad. Not good for a childs confidence. My child may need math help or a tutor but discuss it with me, dont humiliate a child. My daughter has nothing but stomach aches from stress at this school. We will not be returning, im goi g to be homeschooling my kids from now on.

My Child has been at this school since kindergarten and hasn't had issues. But for her 4th grade and this year (5th) we have had issues with the staff and rules. 4th grade my child had a teacher that called my child a liar and had a problem with her hair. 5th grade my child had problems with another girl. The girls mother came on campus and threatened my daughter now sometimes she doesn't feel safe on school campus. Also, my daughter gets in trouble not the girl.every day the girl comes home in trouble, and my daughter is a outstanding student that has never got in trouble. This schools rules too parents can't come into for field day, and they can't celebrate their birthdays if i was looking for a school for my child i would not pick this one.

My Grandson has attened this school for four years now and we have always been very happy with the Teachers and Staff.

Both of my children go to Gulf Trace Elementary. This school is not only beautiful and "green" but they have an amazing, hard working staff of teachers who not only offer them a great education but a caring and safe environment. I have found both of my children's teacher's to be truly passionate about their careers as teachers and my children are EXCITED and happy to go to school everyday. Learning and education can still be pleasureable! The staff and administration go out of their way to do wonderful "after school" enrichment programs.

they have a wonderful caring staff

I love this school! First Pasco county green school. Our kids need to learn how to help save the planet and protect it. The teachers are always nice and always communicate with me within the same day. Its my daughters first year and she has had NO problems getting to class or the cafeteria. They have open house and want you to attend. I just like this school alot!

Last modified Gulf Trace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.