K-9|Private

Bad
Good

I went there for SAT tutoring because they were supposed to do it, but in fact the teachers we met were not adapted for this kind of test especially for math. very disappointed. a lot of money for poor results. I do not talk about regular school and class just about SAT tutoring

We are very happy to provide a reference for Levy Learning Center and Team. We believe that their knowledge, strategies, led to an awesome success. Dr. Levy and Team developed a customized program in which our Son was passionately engaged and involved. Dr. Deborah Levy is a trusted and very respected Tutor, She is very kind and skilful in handling and teaching. She will surely be an valuable asset to any Child with Learning Disabilities, Her experience, innovativeness, remarkable work, attitude and perseverance can surely qualify her to show outstanding results. Thanks to all at Levy Learning Center for an amazing and remarkable work. Sincerely yours, Linda C. Flores

Just want to give 2 two thumbs up for the Levy Learning Center. Parents have told me how pleased they have been with the improvement in the reading and grades of their children.

This is a great school! The teachers are very professional and kept constant communication with me about my child's challenges and his improvements. The school's principal, Dr. Levy is very accessible. She always answered any questions I had about the program and my child's progress. The school uses a multi-sensory teaching strategy which was perfect for my son because it allowed him to receive a lesson that met his needs every single time. He always got all the attention he needed to succeed. His reading and math skills improved almost instantly as a result! I've recommended this school to every parent I know.

Best school my child ever attended> Through the school's research based methods, and orton gillingham, my child finally learned to read. He was in the public school until 10 years of age, and he could not read. In 6 months of the school, he was reading.

DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE! DR. LEVY PRETENDS TO BE A PROFESSIONAL AND IS A GOOD SALESPERSON, BUT LACKS THE QUALITIES NECESSARY TO PROVIDE GOOD LEADERSHIP. RUN FAST FROM THE LEVY LEARNING CENTER! I wish I could give LESS THAN a 1 star rating!!!!!!!!

Last modified Levy Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades K-9