93 students|Broward

Bad
Good

I was a little concerned choosing a first year charter school over a more established school to handle the education of my son. He is an ESE student a needs more attention than others despite being a very bright kid. When I went to the very first open house and met with the Board of Directors I was sold. There was a group of dedicated professionals who wanted to give back to the community. Most had an impressive educational back grounds, and all were highly educated professionals (PhD s, CPA s, Lawyers, and Architects). I have watched my son improve over the last year with pride and am truly glad for the choice my family made to enroll in AIA. I hope he will continue to grow with the school. I have high expectations for both him and the school, and I am confident they will both achieve great things.

AIA is a great school. I chose to take a leap of faith to enroll my daughter in a first year charter school after having a bad experience with the local public school. My daughter is advanced for her grade level and during her kindergarten year, her teacher did not challenge her enough and my concerns were pushed under the carpet. I am very pleased with her progress this year. The staff and administration care tremendously for the students and goes above and beyond to make sure they excel to thier maximum potential No matter what concern I had, the administration and teachers took the time to not only listen but to address those concerns as well. I am looking forward to her remaining years with AIA (and will definitely be sad when the time comes for her to move on).

Alpha is a small school that provides children the personal attention needed during the young ages. The administration really cares and takes the time to know each child. It is a young school with plenty of potential.

Last modified Alpha International Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.