Hollywood, FL
Before care: Yes

Stirling Elementary School 4

Posted August 14, 2014
Mrs. Uden is a Wonderful teacher!!! The PTA hours should be later in the day for more parents to be involved, (especially the ones apart of PTA who work during the day).

Posted August 22, 2013
This school is amazing by far. The staff is very nice. My don loves it.

Posted February 22, 2012
I am a l-o-n-g-t-i-m-e parent at this school... where do I begin!?!? Administration has ALWAYS cared for families and students, not to mention his staff. There is a wonderful environment at this school and I love attending family functions created by PTA. I wish more parents would take the time to share these wonderful years at their child's school. All my children (4) have had great teachers and experiences at Stirling and they will have a lifetime of memorable stories to share for the rest of their lives.

Posted February 21, 2012
I just found this site and I'm SO excited to share my kids' amazing school with everyone! My oldest daughter is in the 5th grade so this is our 6th year at Stirling Elementary. We have had nothing but OUTSTANDING teachers every year. My daughter scored at the highest level on the FCAT (state standardized test)... no doubt she's getting a great education. Both of my daughters have had teachers that are compassionate and caring while preparing them for the next grade level. I'm so lucky that this school is right around the corner. Sometimes the best things are in your backyard!!

Stirling Elementary School 1

Posted February 17, 2012
This school is horrible. My daughter is in the first grade and the teacher she was put with in he beginning of the year taught P.E. the year before and did nothing but yell condensingly at the kids! I moved her to a fabulous teacher who actually wanted and enjoyed teaching. However the school being short handed with teachers felt it would be ok to make this teacher teach a class of 1st and 2nd graders. So they moved my daughter with no warning to yet another class! This teacher doesnt yell however I do not think that this is the career she wants. As she doesn't have the patience that is needed for 1st graders. The administration is also lacking as the principal is sick so is never there to make sure they are doing their job. I am taking my daughter out of this school at the end of this school year and never looking back!

Posted August 27, 2008
Stirling Elementary is voted, by all parents we know, for the best school because of the 'family' & safe atmosphere, the teachers qualification & care.

Posted April 24, 2008

Stirling Elementary School 0

Posted January 25, 2008
The Kindergarten program at Stirling Elementary is fabulous.

Stirling Elementary School 0

Posted January 03, 2008
I rate this school a 7 as it has dropped from a couple of years ago. Mr. Dobronz is a wonderful principle however he can't be in a million places at once. The safety of kids has dropped. The teachers are wonderful however there are a few that I feel talk at the students. Each teacher has their own quality of teaching

Posted July 04, 2007
My granddaughter just finished kindergarten and she is so advanced in all her skills. She can read on a third grade level thanks to the 5th graders coming and teaching them how to read through the wonderful programs there. She also learned to play the violin and now they are cutting the misic program what a shame.

Stirling Elementary School
5500 Stirling Road, Hollywood, FL  33021
Last modified Stirling Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stirling Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top