625 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My daughter is at Stirling on reassignment in Kindergarten and for now I couldn't be happier. These past few months have been a great learning experience and everyone is so kind and understanding.

School is good. Just wish more parents would volunteer. PTA Consists of 4 parents. This is Mrs Zaslow's first year and she is working really hard to make the best out of this school for her students, staff and parents. Most of the teachers and staff are wonderful here.

My children have gone to this school since since 2010 this school is an absolute joke !!!! Get a real principle ! learn how to communicate with your own staff and parents!

Mrs. Uden is a Wonderful teacher!!! The PTA hours should be later in the day for more parents to be involved, (especially the ones apart of PTA who work during the day).

This school is amazing by far. The staff is very nice. My don loves it.

I am a l-o-n-g-t-i-m-e parent at this school... where do I begin!?!? Administration has ALWAYS cared for families and students, not to mention his staff. There is a wonderful environment at this school and I love attending family functions created by PTA. I wish more parents would take the time to share these wonderful years at their child's school. All my children (4) have had great teachers and experiences at Stirling and they will have a lifetime of memorable stories to share for the rest of their lives.

I just found this site and I'm SO excited to share my kids' amazing school with everyone! My oldest daughter is in the 5th grade so this is our 6th year at Stirling Elementary. We have had nothing but OUTSTANDING teachers every year. My daughter scored at the highest level on the FCAT (state standardized test)... no doubt she's getting a great education. Both of my daughters have had teachers that are compassionate and caring while preparing them for the next grade level. I'm so lucky that this school is right around the corner. Sometimes the best things are in your backyard!!

This school is horrible. My daughter is in the first grade and the teacher she was put with in he beginning of the year taught P.E. the year before and did nothing but yell condensingly at the kids! I moved her to a fabulous teacher who actually wanted and enjoyed teaching. However the school being short handed with teachers felt it would be ok to make this teacher teach a class of 1st and 2nd graders. So they moved my daughter with no warning to yet another class! This teacher doesnt yell however I do not think that this is the career she wants. As she doesn't have the patience that is needed for 1st graders. The administration is also lacking as the principal is sick so is never there to make sure they are doing their job. I am taking my daughter out of this school at the end of this school year and never looking back!

Stirling Elementary is voted, by all parents we know, for the best school because of the 'family' & safe atmosphere, the teachers qualification & care.

The Kindergarten program at Stirling Elementary is fabulous.

Last modified Stirling Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.