Hollywood, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted May 12, 2014
I Love this school it might not look like everything. But I really enjoy the atmosphere and knowing that my child is safe. Maybe the parent should try to be more involved and not expect so much and they will be alright... again, I love this school

Driftwood Elementary School 1

Posted May 06, 2014
This school is a terrible choice. PARENTS BEWARE!!! Terrible Communication, Terrible attitude!!! I transferred my son here from Palm Cove Elementary (which I highly regret) and didn't even know until report cards came that they did not attempt to get records from my sons previous school! They said they had called to no avail. SINCE WHEN DOES A SCHOOL GIVE UP? I had to intervene and got the records the very next day! The office staff is terribly rude, extremely unorganized and they lack in communication with parents! I have met the vice principal on several occasions and every time I see her she says "Nice to finally meet you". I have called to have tardies resolved (because they counted my kindergarten child tardy even when on school grounds if he is not seated) and the response was "I am the only one here, I'll have to call you back." I wouldn't send my kid back to this school if they paid me!!! BEWARE !

Posted August 22, 2013
Glad i made the choice of my son currently attending this school. Driftwood has made transitioning to the state of florida great. Thank you

Posted August 17, 2013
I was a former student at Driftwood Elementary. I attended the school from kindergarden to 5th grade. It is an AMAZING school! I believe every child should have the learning experience of the teachers at Driftwood Elementary! My teachers were mrs.Q ( k ) mrs. jones ( 1st ) mrs. alhouse ( 2nd ) mrs.walker ( 3rd ) mrs. guffey ( 4th ). I absolutely loved my teachers! my fith grade year was a little ruff but still very memorable!!! the school staff was very attentive! never any fits and did every thing to prevent bullying! the principal and vis principal were both AMAZING!! they did their best to become familiar with EVERY student! I truly enjoyed my 6 years as a student at Driftwood Elementary!

Posted November 29, 2012
I give this school a very high rating score. Not only is this a great school, but the teacher are also great. My daughter is a third grader there and we couldn't ask for a better teacher. Ms.Walker has been a Blessing to my daughter and to our family. Thank you Ms.Walker for being such a great teacher and a wonderful person overall.

Posted June 21, 2011
Driftwood has a wonderful staff of teachers, and support staff. I have been so impressed by this gem of a school. My oldest child attends private school, and I can say that her school should take lessons from the staff at Driftwood. I feel that everyone at the school cares and that speaks volumes! In a time of budget cuts, the school has kept the music program which rocks!! Kudos to Driftwood!!! Tina Carr

Driftwood Elementary School 0

Posted November 02, 2010
Everyone is wonderful but the teachers are excellent!

Driftwood Elementary School 4

Posted May 12, 2010

Posted September 16, 2009
I went to this school and my siblings all did as well. This school actually cares about it's students and I've never seen more involved parents. The teachers are for the most part loved by the students and there's something for everyone to get involved in. I think this school builds strong students and gives them a great experience.

Posted September 16, 2009

Driftwood Elementary School
2700 Nw 69th Ave, Hollywood, FL  33024
Last modified Driftwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Driftwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top