577 students|Broward

Bad
Good

I Love this school it might not look like everything. But I really enjoy the atmosphere and knowing that my child is safe. Maybe the parent should try to be more involved and not expect so much and they will be alright... again, I love this school

This school is a terrible choice. PARENTS BEWARE!!! Terrible Communication, Terrible attitude!!! I transferred my son here from Palm Cove Elementary (which I highly regret) and didn't even know until report cards came that they did not attempt to get records from my sons previous school! They said they had called to no avail. SINCE WHEN DOES A SCHOOL GIVE UP? I had to intervene and got the records the very next day! The office staff is terribly rude, extremely unorganized and they lack in communication with parents! I have met the vice principal on several occasions and every time I see her she says "Nice to finally meet you". I have called to have tardies resolved (because they counted my kindergarten child tardy even when on school grounds if he is not seated) and the response was "I am the only one here, I'll have to call you back." I wouldn't send my kid back to this school if they paid me!!! BEWARE !

Glad i made the choice of my son currently attending this school. Driftwood has made transitioning to the state of florida great. Thank you

I was a former student at Driftwood Elementary. I attended the school from kindergarden to 5th grade. It is an AMAZING school! I believe every child should have the learning experience of the teachers at Driftwood Elementary! My teachers were mrs.Q ( k ) mrs. jones ( 1st ) mrs. alhouse ( 2nd ) mrs.walker ( 3rd ) mrs. guffey ( 4th ). I absolutely loved my teachers! my fith grade year was a little ruff but still very memorable!!! the school staff was very attentive! never any fits and did every thing to prevent bullying! the principal and vis principal were both AMAZING!! they did their best to become familiar with EVERY student! I truly enjoyed my 6 years as a student at Driftwood Elementary!

I give this school a very high rating score. Not only is this a great school, but the teacher are also great. My daughter is a third grader there and we couldn't ask for a better teacher. Ms.Walker has been a Blessing to my daughter and to our family. Thank you Ms.Walker for being such a great teacher and a wonderful person overall.

Driftwood has a wonderful staff of teachers, and support staff. I have been so impressed by this gem of a school. My oldest child attends private school, and I can say that her school should take lessons from the staff at Driftwood. I feel that everyone at the school cares and that speaks volumes! In a time of budget cuts, the school has kept the music program which rocks!! Kudos to Driftwood!!! Tina Carr

Everyone is wonderful but the teachers are excellent!

I went to this school and my siblings all did as well. This school actually cares about it's students and I've never seen more involved parents. The teachers are for the most part loved by the students and there's something for everyone to get involved in. I think this school builds strong students and gives them a great experience.

I love this school my daughter is going to the 5th grade and she is loving it and i am so happy too.

This is my first year in driftwood I have two children one in 4th and one in 5th so my experince is bad. I wish I would have never moved to this school. My daughter the gifted glass Mrs.L is great. But my son is doing awlful and I have ask for help with no luck. No communication with his teacher and still waiting after two weks for the guidence teacher to return my call. All I was told is it was a choice for my child to behave in certain ways. So if he does not want to learn they are not going to teach him. Great just what we need another bum on the streets< I heard of this in high school but he is only 10 I make his choice not him but they are my eyes when he is there and I was just asking for

Last modified Driftwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.