662 students|Broward

Bad
Good

New Principal and excellent make this school a great neighborhood school.

both my children went to this school.it was the best with my oldest and still is with my youngest.they care about your child's education and actually teach them!A lot of the staff are wonderful and will listen to the parents.i recommend this school as the best for your children!

Took my son out for reasons below but forgot mention that he was not allowed to talk at lunch time and would get punished if he did! !! That's got to change, if it already hasn't been done so.

I do not see any significant improvements to help children on the spectrum. I am very worry that the same principal for= many years, has became a "dictator" with her staff. I does not feel like the have a team.

The teachers at Sheridan Park are terrific and the sole reason I kept my children at this school. They are caring, kind and creative - especially in the face of budget cuts. However, the principal is more of a politician than an educator. She micromanages parental involvement and never answers a question directly.

This school is amazing with parents and staff that CARE. An overlooked gem. I pulled my older child out of private to attend this school and it was 100% more challenging. My older son flourished academically and he loved his teachers. It is one of the few elementary schools in Broward County to even have a LEGO Robotics team that qualified for statewide comp. My younger child has had intuitive teachers who are communicative, empathetic and understanding of his disability. He's made tremendous progress. Strength of character comes from the top and from the testament of tenure. And, I might add, it's nice to enter a school office where administration is genuinely kind, smiling and happy to assist.

I will just say it..Sheridan Park administrator and some teachers have caused many students to leave the school and enhance issues between parents and students with no attempt for resolution. It starts from the head on down to the other employees. Hopefully, they can began to correct these matters instead of hiding and covering them up. Deeds done in the dark will all come to the light. I am a person with inside info and details and know what I am saying.

A+ School, Great Afterschool Care Program, Very informative,

I am very pleased with the Adminstration and Teachers at Sheridan Park Elementary. My son's teachers have been great and most importantly he looks forward to going to school daily. Keep up the good work.

I love Sheridan Park Elementary. Both my daughters have attended this school and the teachers and office staff have been great.

Last modified Sheridan Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.