Hollywood, FL
Before care: Yes

Sheridan Park Elementary School 1

Posted September 21, 2013
Took my son out for reasons below but forgot mention that he was not allowed to talk at lunch time and would get punished if he did! !! That's got to change, if it already hasn't been done so.

Sheridan Park Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2011
The teachers at Sheridan Park are terrific and the sole reason I kept my children at this school. They are caring, kind and creative - especially in the face of budget cuts. However, the principal is more of a politician than an educator. She micromanages parental involvement and never answers a question directly.

Sheridan Park Elementary School 5

Posted June 14, 2011
This school is amazing with parents and staff that CARE. An overlooked gem. I pulled my older child out of private to attend this school and it was 100% more challenging. My older son flourished academically and he loved his teachers. It is one of the few elementary schools in Broward County to even have a LEGO Robotics team that qualified for statewide comp. My younger child has had intuitive teachers who are communicative, empathetic and understanding of his disability. He's made tremendous progress. Strength of character comes from the top and from the testament of tenure. And, I might add, it's nice to enter a school office where administration is genuinely kind, smiling and happy to assist.

Sheridan Park Elementary School 1

Posted April 15, 2010
I will just say it..Sheridan Park administrator and some teachers have caused many students to leave the school and enhance issues between parents and students with no attempt for resolution. It starts from the head on down to the other employees. Hopefully, they can began to correct these matters instead of hiding and covering them up. Deeds done in the dark will all come to the light. I am a person with inside info and details and know what I am saying.

Posted April 14, 2010
A+ School, Great Afterschool Care Program, Very informative,

Posted August 26, 2009
I am very pleased with the Adminstration and Teachers at Sheridan Park Elementary. My son's teachers have been great and most importantly he looks forward to going to school daily. Keep up the good work.

Posted July 29, 2009
I love Sheridan Park Elementary. Both my daughters have attended this school and the teachers and office staff have been great.

Posted March 07, 2009
Great School ! I have Loved it for the last 3 years! My hat off to great teachers, especially Mr. Yuen and Mrs. Kleid who give their students 110% of their caring heart for the love of learning and fill the kids with knowledge to make winners some day! The office staff is so helpful ,attentive and pleasant! I love to deal with them always. Keep up the great work Sheridan Park and Staff and PTA!!!!!!!!!

Sheridan Park Elementary School 3

Posted February 19, 2009

Sheridan Park Elementary School 5

Posted February 03, 2009

Sheridan Park Elementary School
2310 Northwest 70th Terrace, Hollywood, FL  33024
Last modified Sheridan Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sheridan Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top