Bad
Good

Love this school! The school has definitely been on the upswing in the last few years. The new principal is trying new things, and some people are bitter about it (see other posts). She has really turned the school around and we love it!

St. B is a good school in transition to becoming a great school. Parent involvement is needed to help admin reach goals. School has small class sizes (1 each grade) and family feel. The children & proactive parents are known by the teachers/staff by their first name. My child excelled in primary w/good grades/high test scores. In middle school we re getting adjusted. Through the years we had a problem w/only 1 teacher & was handled by admin. In middle school there are new teachers & problems with retention. We voiced our concerns and were advised issues are being addressed. As an educator, I know how hard it s to find capable/compassionate teachers. We r proactive in speaking directly with teachers & admin & our concerns were met w/respect & promptly addressed. We feel children are in loving/caring environment. Curriculum is good but could use a lift. Recent changes in school communication w/phone calls, emails, & newsletter keep us updated. Fundraising a must. We d love to expand campus with a gym/cafeteria. School is very clean & fence adds layer of security. School lunch was outsourced & could be better. Payment for lunch is good w/ability to pay/track purchases online.

My child has been a student at St. Bernadette for 8 years. Since the new principal, Mrs. Wagner has taken over 1.5 years ago, the school has gone down. She doesn't care about the children and could care less about the parents concerns and complaints. New teachers hired are not up to par. The priest, Father Dalton, is very intimidating and most students are afraid of him. The education that my child has received this school year is not worth the cost of tuition. If you are conserving St. Bernadette, look for another Catholic school.

Love this school. My wife and I took our time choosing a school where we will feel that our kids will be safe and will receive a great education. Our kids are in Kindergarten and we couldn't be happier with the results of this school year. They are in an accelerated reading program, which is very demanding, but it has incredible results. Their teacher, Mrs. Novoa is very pleasant and approachable. Parents have to stay very much involved which to us is a huge plus. Only one class per grade which is great in the sense that you know your child is receiving the required attention that he or she need to succeed. Couldn't be Happier with St. Bernadette.

VIPkids Transportation its a great way of transporting your child/dren to schools, daycares or any after school activities... 954 367 6861

My child has attended this school for 5 years. I chose this school because it is small.. only one class per grade. I like that everyone knows my child my name and she is not a number. The school is not perfect. There are positives and negatives. I feel my child is safe at this school and is getting a decent education. The priest is intimidating to the children and isn't approachable. The principal is accessible and easy to talk to. There is favoritism to select affluent families. Most of the teachers are good as in other schools.

Our daughter has been going to St. Bernadette since kinder. and is in 2nd grade now. I feel the school is a great place for childern. My only problem is discriminated by teahcer aide. Overall she is getting a great education from St. Bernadette. Yes, Father Dalton is involved with the day to day operations. He makes should they are doing what they need to be doing. So, if you want your child to learn, have them come to St. Bernadette.

Our daughter has been going to St. Bernadette since kinder. and is in 3rd grade now. I feel the school is a great place for childern. My only problem is that each year we have to pay more and more. Plus, the hours we have to do. Overall she is getting a great education from St. Bernadette. Yes, Father Dalton is involved with the day to day operations, but isn't that why you send you child to private school. He makes should they are doing what they need to be doing. So, if you want your child to learn, have them come to St. Bernadette. Take care and God Bless. SIC

As a parent whose children attended this school for 4 years I have to say good and bad things about it. The curriculum is by far the worst and so far behind Florida State Standards. The Priest is very intimidating to the children and this is not the atmosphere I wanted. The small family envrionment was a plus We made the choice to leave because the price of tuition was not worth the education being received.

My Dauhgter has been going to school since pre k and she loves it and so do i . she was baptized here and will soon be making her first holy communion i love the school and feel that she is very safe and the teachers are their for your children to help them learn and are available whenever you need them and we love father dalton and thinks he's great and i think god has lead us here to stay.

Last modified St Bernadette Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8