Posted April 08, 2013
Love this school. My wife and I took our time choosing a school where we will feel that our kids will be safe and will receive a great education. Our kids are in Kindergarten and we couldn't be happier with the results of this school year. They are in an accelerated reading program, which is very demanding, but it has incredible results. Their teacher, Mrs. Novoa is very pleasant and approachable. Parents have to stay very much involved which to us is a huge plus. Only one class per grade which is great in the sense that you know your child is receiving the required attention that he or she need to succeed. Couldn't be Happier with St. Bernadette.

Posted November 07, 2012
VIPkids Transportation its a great way of transporting your child/dren to schools, daycares or any after school activities... 954 367 6861

St Bernadette Catholic School 3

Posted March 03, 2012
My child has attended this school for 5 years. I chose this school because it is small.. only one class per grade. I like that everyone knows my child my name and she is not a number. The school is not perfect. There are positives and negatives. I feel my child is safe at this school and is getting a decent education. The priest is intimidating to the children and isn't approachable. The principal is accessible and easy to talk to. There is favoritism to select affluent families. Most of the teachers are good as in other schools.

Posted April 11, 2010

St Bernadette Catholic School 0

Posted December 11, 2009
Our daughter has been going to St. Bernadette since kinder. and is in 2nd grade now. I feel the school is a great place for childern. My only problem is discriminated by teahcer aide. Overall she is getting a great education from St. Bernadette. Yes, Father Dalton is involved with the day to day operations. He makes should they are doing what they need to be doing. So, if you want your child to learn, have them come to St. Bernadette.

Posted September 01, 2009
Our daughter has been going to St. Bernadette since kinder. and is in 3rd grade now. I feel the school is a great place for childern. My only problem is that each year we have to pay more and more. Plus, the hours we have to do. Overall she is getting a great education from St. Bernadette. Yes, Father Dalton is involved with the day to day operations, but isn't that why you send you child to private school. He makes should they are doing what they need to be doing. So, if you want your child to learn, have them come to St. Bernadette. Take care and God Bless. SIC

Posted August 14, 2009

St Bernadette Catholic School 2

Posted March 08, 2009
As a parent whose children attended this school for 4 years I have to say good and bad things about it. The curriculum is by far the worst and so far behind Florida State Standards. The Priest is very intimidating to the children and this is not the atmosphere I wanted. The small family envrionment was a plus We made the choice to leave because the price of tuition was not worth the education being received.

St Bernadette Catholic School 0

Posted February 23, 2009
My Dauhgter has been going to school since pre k and she loves it and so do i . she was baptized here and will soon be making her first holy communion i love the school and feel that she is very safe and the teachers are their for your children to help them learn and are available whenever you need them and we love father dalton and thinks he's great and i think god has lead us here to stay.

Posted February 10, 2009
My children have been at the school for 11 years and I still love it. Like all schools, nothing is perfect, but I know that my children are loved and cared for. I leave them every day knowing that they are safe. If I have a problem, I let them know and they listen to me. The teachers care and are there to help. I have even called a teacher on the weekend just to tutor my children. I can not say enough.

St Bernadette Catholic School
7450 Stirling Road, Hollywood, FL  33024
Last modified St Bernadette Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Bernadette Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top