Posted July 21, 2014
The faculty and most of the administration are wonderful. However, the school is literally falling apart. There is a major bullying and drug problem at the school. Many students are disrespectful towards faculty, other students, and themselves. Many students lack morals and modesty. Some of the guidance counselors are very liberal,and try to be friends with the students instead of good Catholic role models.

Posted July 18, 2014
I went through my four years at this school and I have to say that it is not worth the money spent to come here .. The teachers don't do what there suppose to be doing or at least they don't do it right , they do not put in grades when they need to as well as not focus on the students problems in class.. Also the school is very unOrganized for example with the iPad use at this school most of the kids I know we're unable to sign in to the programs necessary for school work for a month or two after school already started due to what they said were "student issues" ... Another thing I've realized is they have a promise that 98 percent of students go to a higher learning but most just go down the street to Broward college . Which is the same place kids from public school usually go to .. ( doesn't make sense to spend thousands of dollars to end up the same place as people who didn't spend dime on there high school career are going )

Chaminade Madonna College Preparatory 3

Posted June 09, 2014
I am about to go into junior year at Chaminade-Madonna. After two years at this school, I can honestly say that my time there has been less than pleasant. Firstly, although there is not a heavy presence of bullying, children who do not belong to a certain clique WILL be left feeling left out in many things. Most students are only concerned about themselves and their popularity. To put it colloquially, they are extremely "fake." Also, the faculty doesn't seem to know what to do with the money we give them (which is way more than it should be!). The campus needs a major upgrade, we have a CENTIPEDE problem, and rainy days make it impossible to walk through the halls. However, they're raising money to build a fence around the school, which I think is completely unnecessary, because trust me no one is trying to break in. As an AP and Honors student, I do enjoy all of my teachers and their classes. I feel that they are all doing their best to educate us. However, I don't think academics at CM are really up to par with other schools. The school boasts that most of its students get accepted to college... but my question is: what types of colleges? This rating should really be a 2.5.

Posted May 06, 2014
Just OK. Not worth the $$ spent. The faculty and staff do not have as many credentials that most public schools have for faculty. Smarter and better educated faculty and the better public schools... just my 2 cents

Chaminade Madonna College Preparatory 5

Posted May 04, 2014
Excellent school with caring teachers and wonderful administration. 98% of students go on to college or military upon graduation!

Posted August 22, 2012
Average school at best. Was there 1 year (senior transfer). Wish I never left NYC. The old adage: Those who cant do, teach. Those you cant teach become administrators and principles. Poor marks for all.

Chaminade Madonna College Preparatory 4

Posted August 13, 2012
My daughter has been there for three years, loves the school and from a parents standpoint she excels so we have only praise for there work

Posted July 16, 2012
Faculty and Principal strictly Sub-Par performance. I attended for 2 years and most (if not all) teachers and faculty have "favorites". I believe it is the spanish culture inbred within the structure here. Too many cliques (groups). They would be best to get new principal and upper faculty. Clean house would be in best interest. Go Elsewhere for a truly good education.

Posted June 06, 2012
Teachers who refuse to provide students with a clear understanding of learning goals- who say they will provide clear student guides for comprehensive midterns and finals and mislead students to make them look badly- teachers who say they will provide prompts that will be included in finals ahead of time for student planning but fail to do so. If you believe that college prep means making it hard in an unfair manner then this is the school for you. In today's competitive college admissions environment, you would do well to go to public school or to another school that will help you maximize your potential instead of trying to hurt your chances.

Chaminade Madonna College Preparatory 4

Posted March 10, 2012
C-M has a great academic environment, with great teachers who really care about each and every student. After attending public schools my whole life, I cannot emphasize how refreshing it is to feel like more than just a "number". I love belonging to the C-M family. My one complaint is the unfairness regarding girls sports. Other than that, I have had a wonderful experience overall.

Chaminade Madonna College Preparatory
500 East Chaminade Drive, Hollywood, FL  33021
Last modified Chaminade Madonna College Preparatory is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Chaminade Madonna College Preparatory Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top