Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I had 2 kids that graduated from here and another one currently enrolled. Staff are very friendly and helpful and students are polite. The only thing my kids wish is that the athletic department was bigger. My sons both play soccer and their soccer program unfortunately sucks. This school is all about football although for a couple of years the team lost, lost and lost. My 16 year old would choose St. Thomas if he was to start all over since they have a better athletic department. My kids like all their teachers overall. My boys liked the school a lot. My daughter said that she wasn't happy there because she was picked on by some mean girls and although we addressed this when she was there she still didn't like the students. Loved the teachers though.

Overall great school. Excellent staff and positive environment. Definitely up to the individual student if they will succeed or not but this true for any school. I could not be happier with CM

I no longer work here and it is the biggest blessing! The condition of the school buildings are bad. There were area with black mold and they ignored the issue. The staff are ineffective, rude, and often do not abide by Christian/Catholic principles. After I left, they refused to provide any info to other employers or other institution that needed to confirm my employment. Which is both childish and unprofessional. Don't send your kids here please!

Fair at best.. Buildings are in terrible shape. Faculty is not as well educated as many public school faculty.. C-

The faculty and most of the administration are wonderful. However, the school is literally falling apart. There is a major bullying and drug problem at the school. Many students are disrespectful towards faculty, other students, and themselves. Many students lack morals and modesty. Some of the guidance counselors are very liberal,and try to be friends with the students instead of good Catholic role models.

I went through my four years at this school and I have to say that it is not worth the money spent to come here .. The teachers don't do what there suppose to be doing or at least they don't do it right , they do not put in grades when they need to as well as not focus on the students problems in class.. Also the school is very unOrganized for example with the iPad use at this school most of the kids I know we're unable to sign in to the programs necessary for school work for a month or two after school already started due to what they said were "student issues" ... Another thing I've realized is they have a promise that 98 percent of students go to a higher learning but most just go down the street to Broward college . Which is the same place kids from public school usually go to .. ( doesn't make sense to spend thousands of dollars to end up the same place as people who didn't spend dime on there high school career are going )

I am about to go into junior year at Chaminade-Madonna. After two years at this school, I can honestly say that my time there has been less than pleasant. Firstly, although there is not a heavy presence of bullying, children who do not belong to a certain clique WILL be left feeling left out in many things. Most students are only concerned about themselves and their popularity. To put it colloquially, they are extremely "fake." Also, the faculty doesn't seem to know what to do with the money we give them (which is way more than it should be!). The campus needs a major upgrade, we have a CENTIPEDE problem, and rainy days make it impossible to walk through the halls. However, they're raising money to build a fence around the school, which I think is completely unnecessary, because trust me no one is trying to break in. As an AP and Honors student, I do enjoy all of my teachers and their classes. I feel that they are all doing their best to educate us. However, I don't think academics at CM are really up to par with other schools. The school boasts that most of its students get accepted to college... but my question is: what types of colleges? This rating should really be a 2.5.

Just OK. Not worth the $$ spent. The faculty and staff do not have as many credentials that most public schools have for faculty. Smarter and better educated faculty and the better public schools... just my 2 cents

Excellent school with caring teachers and wonderful administration. 98% of students go on to college or military upon graduation!

Average school at best. Was there 1 year (senior transfer). Wish I never left NYC. The old adage: Those who cant do, teach. Those you cant teach become administrators and principles. Poor marks for all.

Last modified Chaminade Madonna College Preparatory is a Private school that serves grades 9-12