Posted July 21, 2013
I give up a Charter school opportunity for this school. I love the school. The teachers are great. My son loves everything about the school and their curriculum. I will give a 6 out of 5.

Posted June 01, 2012
This School has some of the best teachers i have ever met. All three of my children have gone here, and they have all had the blessing of great teachers like; Ms Semidei, Ms. Sasso, Ms. Marshall, Mr. B, and Ms. Phillips who is retired now. They are the reason I have kept my kids in this school. It is only to bad some of the experience is ruined by some of the rude office staff and lunch ladies that could learn a thing or two about patience, courtesy, and respect. Other than that ,the rest of the school experience is pretty good.

Posted May 10, 2011
Teachers have a very hard job to do for our kids and showing appreciation for their patience, love and dedication should be done on a daily basis. Hollywood Park elementary has some of the best teachers.Thank you Ms. LoDuca, Ms. Sasso & Ms Marshall for empowering my kids to be the best they can be.

Hollywood Park Elementary School 4

Posted January 31, 2011
I am the parent of a child who is considered developementally young. He is repeating kindergarten do to some social and shyness issues. His teacher Mrs. Semidei has been with since last year and I trully believe she cares about the kids and whats best for them. I am blessed that he has her however there does seem to be some things not up to par. I will keep him in the school on a year to year basis and decide as I go. The principal is a little difficult but stricklly by the book whick is good. Some of the children from this neighborhood know a little too much for thier age. There are some very diverse families but a lot of good ones.

Posted November 16, 2009
i am a grandparent and my granddaughter just moved from the other coast. we had gone to the wrong school. then was sent to hollywood elementary. as at the other coast we were bused and a lottery if you could get in a school. love the idea of a neighborhood school. i came over from the others coast 2 hours both ways before work to help dad sign her in. the staff here was a true blessing. they needed infromation from the old school and got what she needed to place her in the right class. due to her scoring on fcat. they took their time. after school she already met a new friend. She is in 5th grade. thank you for the great staff at hollywood cvh

Posted April 23, 2008
My daughter is now in Kindergarten and I must say she is not as shy as when she started. I attribute this change to her devoted and dedicated teacher Mrs. Semidei( my daughter calls her Ms. Sunnyday ) My daughter lights up when she speaks of her. Hollywood Park Elementary gets a 5 in my book. Thanks to a really dedicated staff.

Posted December 11, 2005
The school is ok. The programs my son is involved with are good. Need more access to speech therapist. The principle can be difficult to deal with.

Posted January 08, 2004
I am a proud parent of a first grade student in HPE. This year my son has a awesome Teacher Mrs. Cacabelos. I will like to thank you for a wonderful job and patience with the first grade students. I wish there was more teacher like you so happy and dedicate with there job. Thank You.

Posted December 10, 2003
Hollywood Park Elementary to me has a staff of angels. I have three children in this school and i have watch them grow in every way. Originally from NYC i see the difference in the educational system, the devotion of the Teachers to their students, and the personal progress of all three children. It takes extreme dedication and with every staff member i have met at HPE,i have realized that they are 100%committed.Thank you.

Posted October 08, 2003
Our oldest daughter is in the 1st grade this year, and is doing wonderful. Our other 2 daughters will be attending in the next few years as they are still not old enough. The Hollywood Park faculty make coming to the school very enjoyable. My husband and I are finally on the PTA and look forward to being involved in the issues at stake. I cannot say enough good about this school. Thank you.

Hollywood Park Elementary School
901 North 69th Way, Hollywood, FL  33024
Last modified Hollywood Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hollywood Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top