525 students|Broward

Bad
Good

I give up a Charter school opportunity for this school. I love the school. The teachers are great. My son loves everything about the school and their curriculum. I will give a 6 out of 5.

This School has some of the best teachers i have ever met. All three of my children have gone here, and they have all had the blessing of great teachers like; Ms Semidei, Ms. Sasso, Ms. Marshall, Mr. B, and Ms. Phillips who is retired now. They are the reason I have kept my kids in this school. It is only to bad some of the experience is ruined by some of the rude office staff and lunch ladies that could learn a thing or two about patience, courtesy, and respect. Other than that ,the rest of the school experience is pretty good.

Teachers have a very hard job to do for our kids and showing appreciation for their patience, love and dedication should be done on a daily basis. Hollywood Park elementary has some of the best teachers.Thank you Ms. LoDuca, Ms. Sasso & Ms Marshall for empowering my kids to be the best they can be.

I am the parent of a child who is considered developementally young. He is repeating kindergarten do to some social and shyness issues. His teacher Mrs. Semidei has been with since last year and I trully believe she cares about the kids and whats best for them. I am blessed that he has her however there does seem to be some things not up to par. I will keep him in the school on a year to year basis and decide as I go. The principal is a little difficult but stricklly by the book whick is good. Some of the children from this neighborhood know a little too much for thier age. There are some very diverse families but a lot of good ones.

i am a grandparent and my granddaughter just moved from the other coast. we had gone to the wrong school. then was sent to hollywood elementary. as at the other coast we were bused and a lottery if you could get in a school. love the idea of a neighborhood school. i came over from the others coast 2 hours both ways before work to help dad sign her in. the staff here was a true blessing. they needed infromation from the old school and got what she needed to place her in the right class. due to her scoring on fcat. they took their time. after school she already met a new friend. She is in 5th grade. thank you for the great staff at hollywood cvh

My daughter is now in Kindergarten and I must say she is not as shy as when she started. I attribute this change to her devoted and dedicated teacher Mrs. Semidei( my daughter calls her Ms. Sunnyday ) My daughter lights up when she speaks of her. Hollywood Park Elementary gets a 5 in my book. Thanks to a really dedicated staff.

Last modified Hollywood Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.