Bad
Good

This school is out of business. It was extremely unprofessional. It should of went out of business long ago. Rey Z.

I enrolled 2 of my kids at St Mark since they are 2 years old.They always love to go to school and they learn a lot at school.They have very large playground are for the kids and very discipline.Their music teacher is so great and very talented you have to see when she play her guitar&sing it is very impressed.All the teacher & staff are very nice and caring they know all the student by name.The parent community their is very nice we are like the same family overall we love it.The cost of the school they it is not crazy for this kind of quality.I better say it is not the best school but we love it here.

I have researched many private schools in the area and St. Marks is hands down the best private school there is! They have some of the finest teachers along with the top and most challenging curriculum out there! My son has been attending St Marks for 3 years now and the experience and knowledge he has gained has been ASTOUNDING! He always looks forward to going to school/ class and the teachers are exceptionally patient and caring. It is a shame that due to the ailing economy they had to close their lower and middle classes hopefully this will change in the future! I would without a doubt recommend to parents to not let your children miss out on the amazing St. Marks School experience!

some teachers are great but the bad ones were not corrected. Poor childcare environment. Very disappointed.

My son is enrolled at the 2K program at St. Mark's. I know that when I drop him off at school every day that he will receive the best of care. When I watch Principal Poulos interact with the children, he knows who each of them are, as he refers to them by name. He has offered his cell phone to parents to discuss issues with their children. St. Mark's encourages parental participation by offering over 64 different opportunities for parents to volunteer throughout the school year.

Would not recommend for small kids. Poor conflict resolution among kids.

Teachers and staff at St. Mark's are some of the best qualified in early childhood and elementary school. The teachers are very caring, and the school has clearly written rules and safety procedures that helps us to know that our children are safe and cared for at all times. My son a daughter look forward to school every day! Thanks, St. Mark's!!!

I was extremely disturbed the way my child was treated by some of the teachers. If you are looking for nurturing christian enviroment for your child, this is not the school for you.

We are so happy with the excellent education our child is receiving at St. Mark's. For the past two years we have interacted with the teachers and staff, they have always been helpful , courteous and genuinely interested in our son and his wellbeing, as well as ours as a family. We spent a year researching schools before selecting St. Mark's after two campus visits. We tell everyone we meet interested in an excellent school to consider St. Mark's.

this is not a safe environment to put ur children in. There is only 1 good teacher at this school and the principal is uncaring and if u disagree with the teachers he will tell you to leave.He says teachers are right 100% of the time no quesions. This was a huge mistake i made to send my child here please consider my message and learn from it. You will be UNHAPPY!!!! This is not the correct place for Jesus Christ

Last modified St. Mark's Lutheran Church School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8