Posted June 27, 2013
This school is out of business. It was extremely unprofessional. It should of went out of business long ago. Rey Z.

St. Mark's Lutheran Church School 4

Posted February 27, 2011
I enrolled 2 of my kids at St Mark since they are 2 years old.They always love to go to school and they learn a lot at school.They have very large playground are for the kids and very discipline.Their music teacher is so great and very talented you have to see when she play her guitar&sing it is very impressed.All the teacher & staff are very nice and caring they know all the student by name.The parent community their is very nice we are like the same family overall we love it.The cost of the school they it is not crazy for this kind of quality.I better say it is not the best school but we love it here.

Posted January 26, 2011
I have researched many private schools in the area and St. Marks is hands down the best private school there is! They have some of the finest teachers along with the top and most challenging curriculum out there! My son has been attending St Marks for 3 years now and the experience and knowledge he has gained has been ASTOUNDING! He always looks forward to going to school/ class and the teachers are exceptionally patient and caring. It is a shame that due to the ailing economy they had to close their lower and middle classes hopefully this will change in the future! I would without a doubt recommend to parents to not let your children miss out on the amazing St. Marks School experience!

Posted September 09, 2010
some teachers are great but the bad ones were not corrected. Poor childcare environment. Very disappointed.

St. Mark's Lutheran Church School 0

Posted December 15, 2009
My son is enrolled at the 2K program at St. Mark's. I know that when I drop him off at school every day that he will receive the best of care. When I watch Principal Poulos interact with the children, he knows who each of them are, as he refers to them by name. He has offered his cell phone to parents to discuss issues with their children. St. Mark's encourages parental participation by offering over 64 different opportunities for parents to volunteer throughout the school year.

St. Mark's Lutheran Church School 2

Posted December 06, 2009
Would not recommend for small kids. Poor conflict resolution among kids.

Posted October 22, 2009
Teachers and staff at St. Mark's are some of the best qualified in early childhood and elementary school. The teachers are very caring, and the school has clearly written rules and safety procedures that helps us to know that our children are safe and cared for at all times. My son a daughter look forward to school every day! Thanks, St. Mark's!!!

Posted September 12, 2009

Posted June 27, 2009

Posted July 02, 2008
I was extremely disturbed the way my child was treated by some of the teachers. If you are looking for nurturing christian enviroment for your child, this is not the school for you.

St. Mark's Lutheran Church School
502 N 28th Ave, Hollywood, FL  33020
Last modified St. Mark's Lutheran Church School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Mark's Lutheran Church School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top