Hollywood, FL

Posted August 20, 2014
This school could improve with its parental communication a lot of times you have to ask to know what is going on with your child daily, they give short notices with up coming events and programs, field trips and etc. Overall poor communication, all about the money, the teachers are great

Beacon Hill School 4

Posted July 13, 2014
My daughter was attending this school for part of pre-school and all of Jr. kindergarten and now summer camp. First of the director seems to be all about the money. However the Principal and all of the teachers and staff are pretty nice. They get to know your child by name and personally. Very small family oriented, organized school. I loved my daughters VPK/Jr.K teacher she's great, My daughter loves this school & she learned a lot. This school could improve with its parental communication a lot of times you have to ask to know what is going on with your child daily, they give short notices with up coming events and programs, field trips and etc.

Posted June 10, 2011
My daughter has completed her second year at Beacon Hill School. She will be starting the 1st grade on Aug. 5th this year. She has completed the national based exam SAT for kinder-gardeners and scored a perfect score on all portions of the exam along with a few other youngsters in her class. Whilst still in Kindergarten she can read at the second grade level. This feat is only possible through the hard work of the teachers, dedication of the students, and most importantly the rigorous academic program of the school. In addition to the academic program, I see evidence of wholesome activities being incorporated as part of the child's day which are geared towards character development, positive self image, and self esteem. My daughter loves Beacon Hill and never want to miss a day of school.

Posted June 02, 2010
Beacon Hill is an amazing school. The Principal is a consummate professional who has committed herself to the relationship she has with students, parents and faculty. The programs are far advanced and the extracurricular activities are top notch. The students do phenomonally well on state tests and teachers pride themselves on their students academic growth and development from year to year. I am extremely happy with the safety of the school as well. Overrall, I could not have chosen a better school for my children!

Beacon Hill School 0

Posted December 02, 2009
My son attends Beacon Hill and is in kindergarten. He receives homework daily and has shown improvement in his reading/ spelling skills. I credit his teacher who I believe has done an amazing job in teaching the class. I am overall happy with the teachers and administration.

Posted February 04, 2009
My son loves Beacon Hill. He has been there for 3 years now. Beacon Hill is a great school they have a later deadline for birthdays than public school. I could not see my son waiting an extra year to start school . He is only 6 yet he is in first grade reading 3rd grade level and getting 100% on every spelling test. His teacher is great. Beacon Hill also includes free aftercare for the kids. They have a huge playground area, so they kids get to play with there friends after school.

Beacon Hill School 0

Posted July 31, 2008
the school was incredible until the unprofessional principal can there. She was very unprofessional and didnt know what to do. My child has learn so much from the teacher but dealing with the administrative staff made me feel uncomfortabe with leaving my daughter there. And the tuition is so expensive when is compared to the elementary education

Posted July 05, 2008

Posted May 15, 2008

Posted April 12, 2008
Not only did my brother and I attend this school as youngsters, but I've sent my daughter there from 2 thru 5 years old, and now my 18month old son. I wish the local public schools had such an advanced curriculum as Beacon Hill!! I would keep both children at theis school till middle school if it weren't for the expensive tuition.

Beacon Hill School