Hollywood Christian School 1

Posted August 10, 2014
School just wants $ $ $..... their priority isn't the kids learning. Lots of unnecessary homework every day. My kid is afraid of that place. He would freeze during meetings after seeing the teachers. He begs me not to take him back there again. The previous year he got a B honor roll award, so hope you get lucky and get a decent teacher. I'm not gambling again. It's also funny to see some 5 star reviews that are so blatantly clear written by themselves.

Posted April 30, 2014
All three of my daughters have attended this school and I am very happy. The school has a very loving but disciplined atmosphere, and the academics are excellent. Dr. Robinson has done an excellent job of ensuring excellent academics. The school makes use of technology, hands on activities and cooperative learning throughout. The sports department has also been a blessing to our family as all our girls have been involved.

Posted April 30, 2014
My husband graduated from this school, and we now send our children here. Our children have grown so much educationally, and the teachers genuinely love them. Education for our children is one of the most important investments we will ever make, and we highly recommend Hollywood Christian School for this purpose.

Posted April 29, 2014
It has been a blessing to be surrounded by staff who strive to provide the best education possible for the young people of our community. They genuinely care for the future of every single student here, and they want nothing more than to thoroughly equip them with the wisdom and knowledge to be able to prosper beyond their years here.

Posted April 29, 2014
Our family loves this school. We are very impressed with the academic progress our children have made since attending here. The curriculum is so thorough and seems perfectly paced. Most importantly, we feel confident that our children are loved and safe. Having our children here has very clearly been an excellent and worthy investment.

Posted April 27, 2014
Hollywood Christian School is a great school that offers a biblical world view with a college preparatory mindset. I have three children who attended and they were taught such great academic skills and content that they all did great in college and beyond. I highly recommend this school.

Posted April 20, 2014
Great school top of the line in Christian education would recommend to any patents looking for good Christian school. 5 Star school.

Posted April 12, 2014
I as a HCS student haave been attending this school since 4-k I think that it is a marvelous school! I do not agree that THIS school "Obligates" you to pay for things. Its a mattet of participation! We do fundrasing for good causes to help,to see people smile! I believe as Christians that we are! HELP others because sometimes its not about "give me" its all about love and I think that is a fantastic thing. We work hard but together we always make it! You feel God through the environment! It's a really good feeling that once you're in the school theres no going outside obly for recess or Physical education. Other then that our school has good security tech which is really good! You won't know if you like something if you haven't tried. We have few students, Yes we know that but I think thats a huge BENEFIT more attention to us instead of like 54 in a class. Ias a student of HCS thank God for all he has been doing here for our biggest upcoming changes and etc. Yes and I read a review and YES this school helps you financially. Hey and whats the biggy for paying a few buck extra to see perform us students? Like I said its a matter of participation! That's what we do to help.

Posted February 03, 2014
I would like to respectfully disagree with the last review that claims HCS "obligates" you to donate money. I have been involved with several schools with my kids over the years and I have never known one that does not rely on fundraising to accomplish its mission. My kids have never once been "obligated" to raise funds or participate in a thanksgiving program. They are encouraged to get involved and are rewarded for their efforts with homework passes, out-of-uniform days, etc. Hmmmm...being rewarded for hard work; what a novel idea! And what parent isn't willing to pay a few bucks to watch their kid sing?! Most of the fundraising goes toward community projects like local food banks, missionaries, charities, etc. I am so glad that HCS requires more than just "average" for my child. I pay them to make it hard so that my child will be prepared for what life will throw at them after school. All of the fundraising efforts have also been put to good use and the facilities, classroom technology, etc. continue to improve. The bottom line is that the athletics are great, the academics are amazing, the spiritual formation is tremendous, and the teachers care...we love HCS!

Hollywood Christian School 1

Posted November 09, 2013
All this school does is obligate you to donate money every day!!! In order to watch your child perform in school shows you must BUY tickets (and if you don't pay, your child can not participate) .. They want us to donate money/items to the missionary's, donate money to fix the a/c units, donate $3 every Friday so your child can dress out of uniform, sell candles one week and sell chocolate another, buy tickets for $7 each so your child can participate in a thanksgiving show (plus they make u pay for the child whose being in the show). They also discuss with the children about donating money during chapel. Dont waste you time with this school!!!!

Hollywood Christian School
1708 North 60th Ave, Hollywood, FL  33021
Last modified Hollywood Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Hollywood Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top