West Hollywood Private School 5

Posted May 10, 2015
The school founded in 1956 and located at the City of Hollywood in Florida, It has been dedicated to the fulfillment of each student's potential for success for more than a half of century. Our program emphasizes on advanced academic skills utilizing individualized instructions. We pride ourselves on our positive learning environment, where a relaxed atmosphere with a high student motivation and small class size provide an "old fashioned," respect for teachers, parents and students. We provide average and above average students with a program that is organized so that each student can progress at a rate of speed commensurate with his or her ability. In addition to the regular basic academic classes, college bound students are given a special SAT. and a special AP college preparatory programs. Most of our teachers hold advanced degrees. Each staff member is experienced in individual instruction. We have provided a superior academic environment for our students. The school has been authorized to issue SEVIS Form I-20 for the international students since 1975. It is one of the earliest school with SEVIS.

West Hollywood Private School 5

Posted May 10, 2015
My son transferred in the school last yaer. I found his Writing better than before. I am so excited. Thank the school. I applied Step-up schelarship. I just paid less for my son education in a privade, small class school. I am so happy.

West Hollywood Private School
829 Southwest 62nd Avenue, Hollywood, FL  33023
Last modified West Hollywood Private School is a Private school that serves grades 4-12
West Hollywood Private School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top