4-12|Private

Bad
Good

Estoy muy contenta con la calidad humana del colegio al igual que con los teacher lo que deben mejorar en forma urgente es hacerle un upgrade al colegio

The school founded in 1956 and located at the City of Hollywood in Florida, It has been dedicated to the fulfillment of each student's potential for success for more than a half of century. Our program emphasizes on advanced academic skills utilizing individualized instructions. We pride ourselves on our positive learning environment, where a relaxed atmosphere with a high student motivation and small class size provide an "old fashioned," respect for teachers, parents and students. We provide average and above average students with a program that is organized so that each student can progress at a rate of speed commensurate with his or her ability. In addition to the regular basic academic classes, college bound students are given a special SAT. and a special AP college preparatory programs. Most of our teachers hold advanced degrees. Each staff member is experienced in individual instruction. We have provided a superior academic environment for our students. The school has been authorized to issue SEVIS Form I-20 for the international students since 1975. It is one of the earliest school with SEVIS.

My son transferred in the school last yaer. I found his Writing better than before. I am so excited. Thank the school. I applied Step-up schelarship. I just paid less for my son education in a privade, small class school. I am so happy.

Last modified West Hollywood Private School is a Private school that serves grades 4-12