Posted April 09, 2013
My son has been going to SHCS and I absolutely love it! He's almost 3yrs old and he has learned so much more than the other "school" I had him in before. The teachers, parents and students all are amazing!! I would definitely recommend it.

Posted June 01, 2012
Excellent... My daughter was coming from another school and her improving was awesome... Very good school .... I am so happy...

Sheridan Hills Christian School 2

Posted May 10, 2012
The school is alright. The teachers are nice and friendly, the education is well, but the students well to much drama. The school is now having really strict polocies like if you dont tuck your shirt in, wear a belt, or wear a school jacket you get detention. If your not wearing pants with the SHCS logo on it or a school shirt you get sent home. If someone calls someone "crazy" even if playing around they get suspended, and if something happens online like on facebook and it has nothing to do with the school or bullying but its problems with someone then the student gets suspended. If you get 3 detentions in 1 quarter or skip detentioin you get saturday, if you skip saturday or dont show up you get suspended. Students are also not allowed to go to bathrooms or drink water between classes. There are to many problems at that school.

Posted April 15, 2010
One of the first things we noticed when touring Sheridan Hills before enrolling our oldest son was the amount of respect and manners the middle school and high school students showed adults...something that can be hard to come by in today's society. We greatly appreciate SHCS's focus on both academics and citizenship and look forward to our younger sons joining the ranks soon.

Posted April 15, 2010
I love Sheridan Hills Christian school because I have seen what a POSITIVE impact it has made, academically and morally on it's students!

Posted April 15, 2010
I have enjoyed working at Sheridan Hills for about 8 years. My children have done well since they started the school also. Their academics have improved greatly.

Posted April 15, 2010
This by far has been a great school for my child. he started in first grade and I am absolutely thrilled. I recommend this school to any parent who is looking for the small close nit atmosphere and the detailed attention your child needs to grow academically and beyond!

Posted November 02, 2009
great school, because they are teaching our chidrens the love of God

Posted October 09, 2009
A++ Excellent, beautiful and great in my book. I love this school. My child is happy and holds only the highest regard for the staff, teachers and coaches who do a great job and truly care about these kids. My child is encouraged, challenged and inspired daily through academics and sports. As with any private school adherent to budget constraints, of course there are things that could be better, and it would cost more to attend. The main thing here is the priority is on the students and their future, their future in Christ and the promotion of family values. It is a small school with a big heart. Support for the athletics programs is strong. Where do you find all that in this world?

Posted October 03, 2009
I like Sheridan Hills Christian School because of the Christian influence that is prevelant there.

Sheridan Hills Christian School
3751 Sheridan Street, Hollywood, FL  33021
Last modified Sheridan Hills Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Sheridan Hills Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top