PK-4|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 12, 2016
Keep up the good work! We looked around a great deal before we chose EHPS. Both my husband and myself were impressed with how clean the facilities are and how well and maintained the grounds are kept.And more importantly how very comfortable our daughter felt from day one.We also were equally pleased with how small the student to teacher ratio is and the fact that you offer ballet and karate classes;Really the whole family enjoys how friendly the entire staff is too!

Emerald Hills School 4

Posted June 06, 2014
My great-granddaughter has been attending Emerald Hills Private School since last summer & my family couldn't be happier with the care & education she is getting there. SHE is 4.5 yrs old & is so happy to attend school daily. She has made great progress in reading readiness & socialization skills that are so important. In the fall she will attend PVK & I look forward to here more about her school progress.

Posted June 20, 2013
Best school ever. Children learn quick, learning methods and teachers are outstanding. There's no word to describe this school.

Posted February 21, 2011
Emerald Hills School is a stable,clean, and positive place for the children to spend their school days. The classrooms are colorful with natural lighting, decorated with the childrens work. The teachers are professional, conscientious, and caring. Administration is well organized and helpful.

Posted March 12, 2010
As a mommy, finding a good school for my four year old was a must. Emerald hills exceeded my expectations. My son developed immensely. This was the best choice I could have ever made. Also the owners are exceptional and very hands on.

Posted October 28, 2009
My children have been attending Emerald Hills Private School for two years. They have greatly benefited from the excellent educational environment and professional

Posted July 24, 2008
My daughter has attended VPK during the school year and now is in the Summer Camp. She loves going everyday to see her friends and teachers. She enjoys dance and wants to continue next year.

Posted June 01, 2008
My child had a great year and graduated from Emerald Hills Private School VPK class reading, beginning karate, and ballet.

Posted April 30, 2008
What a beautiful facility for my elementary child . As a family we are so impressed with our daughters teachers and her academic progress.

Posted April 20, 2008
My child has benefited by participating At Emerald Hills School. The staff is so nice. The children are happy. I am happy with Emerald Hills School

3270 Stirling Road, Hollywood, FL  33021