388 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Posted June 05, 2014
Outstanding Academic Teaching skills, My child just finished First grade, and she surpassed my expectations. Her reading and math skills have triple in average.I rate this shool 5 stars for exellent teaching, the most friendliest school, and the most profesional staff in south florida. This year i have transfered all my kids to FIA. Thank you FIA

Posted May 20, 2014
FIA is a great school. My daughter is In 2nd grade ( we are in this school since K) and she is doing GREAT.. Everybody is very friendly. Thank you FIA !

Posted April 01, 2014
FLORIDA INTERCULTURAL IT IS GREAT .MY SON IS IN K, HE IS DOING GOOD. GREAT STAFF

Posted February 11, 2014
We are so thankful to all the staff especially Mrs Losieniecki, our daughter is very happy with her. We totally recommend FIA.

Posted January 21, 2014
I cannot say enough about the school, it's administration, office staff & teachers. A truly welcoming family environment. Staff and teachers go above and beyond to ensure your child succeeds. My kids love the school and feel as they are part of a family. Pleasantly welcoming front desk and the parents are friendly and involved as well. Other then at the schools open house I have yet to see the principle involved in any functions or events held at the school. It's a shame he is not around to see the school totally functioning and thriving. Mrs. March and Mrs. Confer really run the show and remain enthused with smiling faces whether it's 7am or 7pm they are available for you. I look forward to being in the school for many years to come and supporting it as it surpasses it's expectations.

Posted August 29, 2013
My daughter is in FIA since K and I'm very happy. She finished her 1st grade in High Honer roll! All teachers and FIA staff are amazing! The teachers know all of the children by name and really cares about the students.

Posted July 13, 2013
I'm very satisfied that my child assist the Florida intercultural academy, the teachers are very well educated and office staff very help full they listen and help as much as they can.Principal Lara always making sure things are well taking care of, Principal Lara teachers and office staff know the children and parents by name, i feel that my child is very much safe and secure at FIA. I wish lots of luck for the coming school years 2013-2014 well deserved. I strongly recommend. what a grate school.

Posted March 29, 2013
My child is a 2nd graderand she has attended FIA since K. When she was struggling with reading she received one-on-one attention and when she had trouble with math, she received free tutoring. I am very thankful to the staff at FIA. My only concern is the open access to the campus and limited security, but this will be resolved when theyh move to the new building this summer.

Florida Intercultural Academy 1

Posted February 11, 2012
:-( I am looking into other schools. My child's grades are dropping. I don't see that this school is trying to help my child succeed. I thought my child would do well here, I've been asking for help, it's not happening.

Florida Intercultural Academy 1

Posted May 23, 2011
As a former parent, I can honestly say that this school has gone down through the years. The administration office and it's Director no longer have the focus or well being of the children. There is no communication with parents nor administrators. Now with the opening of the new school it is obvious that it's all about the money they can make. I suggest not to be apart of this pyramid that is being created and find other schools to help your child develop the social and educational need that they truly deserve!

Florida Intercultural Academy
1100 Hillcrest Drive, Hollywood, FL  33021
Last modified Florida Intercultural Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.