Princeton Christian School 1

Posted February 25, 2015
Have you ever been at a school where the staff act like high school children? Well at Princeton that's exactly what you'll experience. Grown women gossiping like high school teenagers. Not to mention the favoritism, if your not apart of a certain clique you are an outsider that is talked about. Not christian like whatsoever.

Posted November 08, 2014
My daughter is in high school and has attended PCS for 7 years. The high school teachers are the best teachers in South Dade. They don't do it for the money, but because they are excited about their subject and love kids. The best part is that class sizes are usually between 10 and 18, so your child gets a lot of individual attention. Even with the small size, they offer Advanced Placement classes. The only drawback is the limited elective courses, because core subjects are emphasized. They do have a great art teacher, though.

Posted August 28, 2014
I love this school! I graduated from it 30 years ago in 2015. What an awesome environment to grow in. I started here in K-5 and went all the way to 12th grade. My friends are lifelong friends and with a small student to teacher ratio, each child /student gets that individual attention that they need. This is the definition of family environment. It is truly a lighthouse in what can be a dark community at times. This is THE place to entrust your children. Their teachers don't work there because of a huge salary. I know that they live by faith and work there because they LOVE each and every child. From the lunch staff to the Principals, they pray daily for these students. Make that INVESTMENT in your child and enroll them here. You will never regret it!!

Posted August 27, 2014
Princeton Christian is an amazing school! Our teachers, administrators and staff shower our families with God's love on a daily basis! The education is above that of public schools and on -par or above the other local Christian schools! We have our own cafeteria (no eating in classrooms at a desk), a full library, a great playground a Music room, an Art room and a "let's get healthy" PE program. Additionally, all students share in Chapel once a week, where they learn about God and Jesus through worship, song and a short sermon by our AMAZING Principal! After being raise in church and attending PCS since K5, my 8 year old daughter was Baptized this summer! I believe with all my heart that while she would have eventually come to have a relationship with Christ, it is because of the daily Bible study, the Godly teachers, and amazing people at PCS that she came to know Jesus at such a young age! Don't find excuses (money, drive-time, uniforms, etc) - just enroll your child NOW at PRINCETON! It will be the most important decision you ever make!

Princeton Christian School 4

Posted July 30, 2014
Princeton Christian School has a hometown feel and everyone is part of their student/teacher/parent community. My children enjoy learning and the teachers are very well attuned to each student's potential.

Princeton Christian School 2

Posted June 25, 2014
I'm reviewing as an alumni with enough distance looking back to really form an opinion of my experience & how it has prepared me for life. Transferring from public school, I felt at the time that it afforded me more of the opportunity to grow academically in a safe environment. I soon realized that if I didn't behave as the 'popular' kids behaved that I would be bullied without intervention. I remember thinking it was odd that quite a few of the alumni would come back as faculty. I realize that despite best efforts from perhaps 1 or 2 staff, no one prepared these kids for life beyond HS. The grading systems are such that even if you were valedictorian, the best college you'd qualify for was a state school. Of my graduating class: 2 went to FL colleges, 3 went to MDCC for only 2yrs (& 2 came back to work as staff), 5 or 6 had run-ins with the law & the rest found min. wage jobs. I give this school 2 stars because of the handful that I can say shaped me into the person I am today. PCS has the potential of being truly great, however the inexperienced faculty, the scare methods at chapel and poor grading systems hold back all involved from reaching their full potential.

Princeton Christian School 1

Posted February 13, 2014
Don t be fooled, they do not always act like Christians! The principal and the Board of Directors have handled situations very poorly, in an extremely un-Christian manner, and in a very mean-spirited way. They have failed to understand that all people deserve to be treated equally with dignity and respect (they are RUDE), they have made extremely unethical, inept and un-Christian choices (they are INCOMPETANT), the bookkeeper is incompetent, and they try to cover up bad behavior of teachers rather than reaching out to the parents to try to come to an amicable solution. Instead of doing everything they can to help each student reach their full potential, they have made choices that actually ADVERSELY affect student s education goals!!! I am very sorry that my child ever attended. Fortunately, I serve a God who is still in the business of restoring and redeeming and He turned what this school meant for evil around for my child. Pulling my child out of this school s hostile and unhealthy environment to pursue other options has (with God s help) turned out far better than I ever expected it could have!!!

Princeton Christian School 2

Posted February 03, 2014
The school is decent. The curriculum leaves something to be desired as they only offer honors classes in high school which isn't the best option for every student. My recent dealings with the Principal, Board of Directors and bookkeeper has left me with an extremely bad taste in my mouth. They do not act like Christians at all, they are rude, do not answer questions directly unless asked multiple times and seem to be far more concerned with money than the students. They knew my family has gone through a very traumatic event but never once did anyone say "we are keeping your family in our prayers" or express any kind of understanding whatsoever. Since my son will be graduating soon and has friends there, he will be staying, but if he was younger I would definitely be looking for another school.

Princeton Christian School 4

Posted December 31, 2011
I like it it's way better than going to the public schools in the area, I don't know why people say it's bad it's a good school!

Princeton Christian School
P.O. Box 924916, Homestead, FL  33092
Last modified Princeton Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Princeton Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top