Hudson, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted April 28, 2014
Hope Ranch offers children a learning environment that encourages them to strive/thrive to be the best they can. For all of the parents out there who are beyond frustrated with current standards that ensure these children will fail. Hope offers a place of acceptance, compassion, perserverance and a true genuine love for children and their best interest at heart.

Posted April 28, 2014
I have seen such a good change in my friends son, since he has been at HOPE Ranch Learning Academy. He even looks forward to going to school now. This Private school, that is geared to the Autism Spectrum, gives these children a safe and structured learning environment, since their needs are not met at public schools. Our public schools do not have the patience for the children with special needs. And we need more schools like the Hope Ranch Learning Academy. Sincerely, Amber

Posted April 19, 2014
This school is so awesome. Such a great place for your child to succeed in academics as well as life skills.

Posted April 15, 2014
my son is ten years old. when he was in public school he was held back in kindergarten and again in first grade. school was difficult for him and the public school system was not equipt to meet his special needs, as a result he hated going to school. then I heard of Hope ranch learning academy. Hes now getting A's and B's and loves going to school. he even wakes up on Saturday asking if he has school today. as a parent, its refreshing not having to fight him to go to school. Hes learning and loving it. this school has a healthy balance of academics, spirituality, horsemanship,socialization and therapy. their "in context" teaching method supported by hands on implementation is exactly what my son needs to grow with his special needs. This school deserves any the help they can get. they are all about the children's needs first and its shown everyday. I drive 40 minutes each way to get my son to school everyday and its worth it.

Hope Ranch Learning Academy 4

Posted April 12, 2014
My son had such violent outbursts by second grade that his public school began doing 'fresh air' drills like a fire drill to evacuate the classroom for their safety. We found hope Youth ranch when they only had 6th-12th grade. They agreed to take my second grader because they had experience in dealing with emotional/behavioral issues from the foster care kids they boarded. It was a dream come true for our family. He attended there two years total because we were then able to transfer him to a more traditional school and make room for other children in need. Hope Ranch opened doors for our family that may have been locked forever had we not found them. Our journey has been long and hard, but Hope Ranch takes the worst of the worst and turns things into the best. They did not understand autism when my son started, but they are learning and need this money to continue their work of helping those in desperate need. This is not about giving the children an education, it is giving them a future. Our family is forever in their debt. Sincerely, Sherry Kolb

Posted April 12, 2014
Their heart is for children with special needs. My grandson attended this school and was well loved and cared for by his teacher. His disabilities made if difficult but this school worked hard to educate him. I'm delighted that they were able to do what they did for him. They could improve by learning more about a greater variety of special needs. Grateful grandmother.

Posted April 11, 2014
My children have been going to this school for Autism over 3 years.They have come along way.It has been a blessing to us ,we know they are in a safe learning enviroment and have a chance by going to this school to have a better life as a adult.

Posted April 11, 2014
Unbelievable the great educational opportunities this school is offering to children who would otherwise have no hope. As a teacher/librarian myself working in the school system, I cannot say enough about this school

Posted April 11, 2014
This school helped alot with the children. I was a student there and i saw huge improvements in others as well as myself. Their teachers are amazing and you can have one on one with them!!! Way to go, Hope Ranch Learning Academy!!!

Posted April 11, 2014
This is my daughter's first year here and we absolutely love it. she gets the one on one and her needs are met. She now has a better looking future being here! The staff is absolutely amazing and go out of thier way to help!

Hope Ranch Learning Academy
17933 East Road, Hudson, FL  34667
Last modified Hope Ranch Learning Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Hope Ranch Learning Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top