Hudson, FL

Posted December 04, 2014
Absolutely had a great time going to school there in my youth...learned about the basics of schooling and how to socially interact well with others...great teaching staff!!!!

Posted August 23, 2013
My Daughters school is one of the best she is only a week into the school year and is already showing so much progress Thanks Hudson Elementary

Posted August 09, 2012
This school is great!!!! My son has been going there for two years and loves it. He has improved on all levels! My youngest son starts kindergarden soon and I cant wait to see how well he does. Thank you Hudson Elem for great staff and fun environment for my boys! The after school place program is great also fun and safe!

Hudson Elementary School 4

Posted January 20, 2010
I have 2 children prenstly going to hes i whould say that mrs. Beats and mrs rehm are far most wonderl best teachers i have ever met. The only proplem i have about this school is they do not challenge my dauther as much as they use to at her old scholl saftey harber elementery.

Hudson Elementary School

Posted February 21, 2008
I'm not happy with this school they promote bad behavior from other children and my child is not happy at this elementary school.

Posted January 12, 2007
Just wanted to let everyone know that I would never send my children to any other school. I have 4 children ages 20 to 9, and they all have went to this school. The teachers my kids have had were all wonderful! Dawn Finnerman you r the best we love you! Mrs.Ross you are one of the best teachers I could have ever asked for, my kids all loved you very much. Mrs.Adams/Gordie/Zelienski/& Webb u guys r great!And there has been several others threw the years.I appreciate everything u have done for my kids.My girls are all A-B Honor Roll at HMS & have adjusted very well. My son is doing awesome and above average.The PTA is awesome 2.. Anna & the office staff R great.( u guys know who u r). As you know this is the last year for us. So thank you. K DEWITT

Posted September 19, 2006
this school has been around a longtime great rep., one son went 2-5 & now have a K5 school has went to a great level of security to make sure our kids are safe! Same faces which is always a plus w/ afew new ones in there as many kids & parents that go thru on a daily basis a lot of teachers & staff remember you on a 1st name base not only by face I believe in this school & other Hudson schools!

Posted September 18, 2006
We love Hudson Elementary School. The Teachers and Staff are all wonderful to deal with. My son has done wonderfully, and absolutely LOVES school. I would pick HES out of any of the schools in our immediate area.

Hudson Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
I approve of Hudson Elementary. The only thing that I have a problem with is Dicipline. I don't believe there is enough of it. Last year my son was bullied alot and it was serious on several occasions ( having to be sent to the school nurse) I wasn't notified and no action was taken towards the boys EVER. I had to threaten to press charges before it stopped.

Hudson Elementary School 2

Posted November 08, 2005
I have an ESE student in 3rd, a 2nd and K. There is no parent involvement in this school. The staff does the best they can with no support from the homefront in most cases. I am very displeased with my childrens experiences at Hudson over the past 2and a half years.

Hudson Elementary School
7229 Hudson Avenue, Hudson, FL  34667
Last modified Hudson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hudson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top