Posted August 23, 2013
My Daughters school is one of the best she is only a week into the school year and is already showing so much progress Thanks Hudson Elementary

Posted August 09, 2012
This school is great!!!! My son has been going there for two years and loves it. He has improved on all levels! My youngest son starts kindergarden soon and I cant wait to see how well he does. Thank you Hudson Elem for great staff and fun environment for my boys! The after school place program is great also fun and safe!

Hudson Elementary School 4

Posted January 20, 2010
I have 2 children prenstly going to hes i whould say that mrs. Beats and mrs rehm are far most wonderl best teachers i have ever met. The only proplem i have about this school is they do not challenge my dauther as much as they use to at her old scholl saftey harber elementery.

Posted August 03, 2008

Hudson Elementary School 0

Posted February 21, 2008
I'm not happy with this school they promote bad behavior from other children and my child is not happy at this elementary school.

Posted January 15, 2008

Posted June 03, 2007

Posted April 26, 2007

Posted January 12, 2007
Just wanted to let everyone know that I would never send my children to any other school. I have 4 children ages 20 to 9, and they all have went to this school. The teachers my kids have had were all wonderful! Dawn Finnerman you r the best we love you! Mrs.Ross you are one of the best teachers I could have ever asked for, my kids all loved you very much. Mrs.Adams/Gordie/Zelienski/& Webb u guys r great!And there has been several others threw the years.I appreciate everything u have done for my kids.My girls are all A-B Honor Roll at HMS & have adjusted very well. My son is doing awesome and above average.The PTA is awesome 2.. Anna & the office staff R great.( u guys know who u r). As you know this is the last year for us. So thank you. K DEWITT

Posted September 19, 2006
this school has been around a longtime great rep., one son went 2-5 & now have a K5 school has went to a great level of security to make sure our kids are safe! Same faces which is always a plus w/ afew new ones in there as many kids & parents that go thru on a daily basis a lot of teachers & staff remember you on a 1st name base not only by face I believe in this school & other Hudson schools!

Hudson Elementary School
7229 Hudson Avenue, Hudson, FL  34667
Last modified Hudson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hudson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top