Posted January 08, 2014
My son attended this school for only a few months before I knew that this was not a good place. My son was in kindergarten and the things that he was learning shocked me. My son came home talking about how gay people were not going to see God and that boys should not kiss boys and girls should not kiss girls. whether you believe this or not a five year old does not need to learn anything about sexual orientation. I also asked about diversity and was told that if I wanted diversity I could go to a public school. He was also told that his dreams would not come true because God already has a plan for him. I also heard but did not verify that the kindergarten teacher is not a degreed professional and yes this bothered me as the younger years are so important for building a foundation I also think that it is important for a teacher to know about how the brain develops and what the children are capable of. This school is also all about conforming and does not promote individualism in the students. All in all I would NEVER recommend this school to anyone this is a bad choice.

Posted August 16, 2011
Great school with devoted caring teachers and staff. Challenging academics, students are preforming and doing more than in public schools. Great foundation for children.

Posted April 22, 2011
I attended Grace for my 4 years of high school and graduated here. Im astounded as to the first parents review and its obvious to me as a student that she has fabricated a great deal of it. The principals office is actually just down the hall from the main office and right next to two other offices that are for other administration. Although i was not a perfect student i did learn many things about the bible both in chapel from several different speakers and don't recall watching any Veggietale videos AT ALL. I was called into the principals office on more than one occasion and i always recall him speaking to me with the door open. But besides that i learned a great deal from my teachers and always finished all my homework except major projects in my homeroom class. Grace was an excellent school and prepared me very well from my now completed college education. I recommend Grace highly and encourage all to take a tour of the school.

Grace Christian School Of Pasco 1

Posted September 11, 2010
This school sounds good on paper, but don't be fooled. My children went there for MANY years and were NEVER even told about the rapture. Chapel consists of very few speakers but alot of veggie tales videos, yes even for the high schoolers. The Principal has a habit of calling children into his very privet office alone, in the back hall where no one can see in unless they purposely walk back there. I must add this is all unsupervised. I was particually uncomfortable with this and did mention it several times, but was told by him that he can do what ever he wants. there are some amazing teachers there but not many. They are overworked and so are the kids. elementary has 2-3 hours of homework a night. yes they do go over stuff in class but leave little to no time to complete the paper work. IMO

Posted June 19, 2010
My children have completed their first year at Grace Christian School and my husband and I are happy with the progress they have made. There is wonderful communication all the time between parent and teachers and anytime I've needed to talk or had issues Mr. Pratt was always available. I have re-enrolled my children and plan to keep them at Grace until graduation. I would recommend this school to parents.

Posted March 30, 2008
My daughter is in Pre-K and although I had some minor issues with the teacher, the academics are outstanding at this level. My daughter is 5 and is already starting to read and knows a lot about the bible basics. Principal Pratt seems to be a very caring and understanding professional and will listen to your problems. We have had meetings with him and he resolved our problems. The only problem is that they seem to have a problem keeping teachers. We initially had second thoughts about re-enrolling due to tuition price but now we have no doubts. I am truly amazed at the progress my daughter is making!

Grace Christian School Of Pasco 4

Posted January 31, 2007
The upper grade teachers are very dedicated but lack updated books/materials. The discipline can be a little extreme for minor infractions. However, the weekly academic progress reports are great. The Principal is wonderful and very supportive to parents as well as the students. Overall, I am satisfied with this school.

Posted January 26, 2007
- a former student
This school is a joke! They say they have christian values! The principal doesn't listen. I would never recommend anyone to go to this school...

Posted September 23, 2006
- a former student
I attended this school for my freshman year of high school. The academics were substandard. When I went to public school for 10th grade, I was a year behind in both math and science. I failed the Algebra 2 placement test in public school due to the poverty of their Algebra 2 syllabus (I have invariably excelled in math elsewhere). The teacher did not even touch on logarithms, a central topic in Algebra 2. 9th grade science was Physical Science, which I had already taken at a far better Christian school in Pinellas County. The only class where I felt like I was learning significantly was an independent study. This school is poor even compared to other Christian schools. If I were ever to subject my child to Christian education, I would certainly not choose this school.

Posted March 26, 2006
The small classroom sizes are wonderful, but I don't like the combining of grades. Teaching a great education with emphasis on faith is what we were looking for. I would refer others to the school for a great Christian education.

Grace Christian School Of Pasco
9403 Scot Street, Hudson, FL  34669
Last modified Grace Christian School Of Pasco is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Grace Christian School Of Pasco Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top