1,443 students|Collier

Bad
Good

Immokalee High School has improved its school grade and image through its mission of PRIDE which consists of: Perseverance, Respect, Involvement, Discipline and Enthusiasm. It would assist us greatly if our media center technology was upgraded for student & teacher use as well as the increase in testing meaning other computers may be slowed down. Moreover, the use of student-owned and school technology will assist our students with staying competitive with District schools.

Immokalee high school is a great school! I have four kids,two which have already graduated and have gone on to graduate from FSU! The other two plan to follow in their siblings footsteps. The administration, teachers, and aides have all been a tremendous help to us as parents. I feel that every parent should be involved with their child's education in any or all levels. We can't just drop them off and expect perfection after 13 years. I Love that our school is united in many things and we really do become one when tragedy strucks, we have had our share of that unfortunatel, but we have come out stronger! So yes Immokalee high school is a home to many students and staff because they are there for 8 hours, plus how ever many more for clubs, sports, and extra help for the students! Thank you for your time! And as we say here in IHS, Every day is a great day to be an Indian!

Immokalee High School is a great school. There is a lot of diversity in the school and we all get along. We are small town but your hearts are big. We work hard to being the best.

This school is better because the students and teachers are a giant family. Everyone is treated with respect and have as much fun as a regular family.

I love my school. We have the best football team in collier county in my opinon. Sometimes I have problems with the teachers but I still love them. They always have my back. I respect that. I am an Immokalee Indian and i'm proud to say it. I LOVE MY SCHOOL !! GO IMMOKALEE INDIANS !!! :))))))))

This school is amazing. I am going to attend this school until my senior year. I been in this city for a while i attended every immokalee school.

My school is so awsome because they have so many clubs to join. And also have a migrant center to help us pick up our grades and stay i schhol.They also help us get into collages

IHS is a great school! Students, for the most part, are respectful and want to learn. Faculty and staff are dedicated professionals that put the needs of the students first. In a migrant farm-worker community with 99%+ of students at or below the poverty line, this school is a beacon of hope to students and their families. The high school is a hub of community involvement and support. Students connect with the truism that their education is a key to a better life!

Immokalee High School is a great school because of the people. Students, teachers, administration , even the non-instructional support staff are warm and friendly. Most of the students are fun loving, creative and polite when encountered one-on-one. There are not many high high schools where students will open the door for strangers.

I love Immokalee High School because the teachers and staff are very helpful. They care about my children's education and are always willing to help. The safety and education is very important to me. Thank you for being an outstanding school.

Last modified Immokalee High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.