Indialantic, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted June 22, 2014
I was very diligent researching the schools in this area because historically Florida schools have a bad reputation. I toured all of our options, and although Indialantic is LARGE, I have felt a wonderful sense of community and individual accountability since my son started. We have been very pleased with his teachers, the principal, staff, and other children and parents. I am glad that we moved to Indialantic and zone to this school.

Indialantic Elementary School 2

Posted April 27, 2014
They have a real problem with bullies. Some teachers are great, others not so much. We're moving our kids to a private school.

Indialantic Elementary School 4

Posted May 17, 2013
My school is a wonderful place for kids to grow.However, I would like to know how the shool's stuff( teachers and other workers are supervised).

Indialantic Elementary School 1

Posted November 30, 2012
I am from Wisconsin and this school, the whole Florida school system is HORRIBLE!!! My daughter was in first grade in Wisconsin learing Geometry and Fractions. She was learing 2nd and 3rd grade material! She entered second grade at Indialantic and was being taught KINDERGARTEN school work!!! They would not advance her in anyway.... I have pulled her out and am now homeschooling her until we can move back to Wisconsin so that she can get a much better EDUCATION!

Posted April 26, 2012
Best elementary ever. Truly caring environment :) Great teachers and faculty! Loving how quickly and effectively my children are learning at Indialantic.

Indialantic Elementary School 1

Posted September 01, 2011
This is the absolute worst school, I wouldn't send my dog to this school! They need some heavy duty discipline for this school, they need to add detention, too many bullies, the kids are out of control at this school with disrespect and bullying, Nothing but problems with this school, they need more male teachers, they are the best ones at this school! They need a new guidance counselor as well, someone who knows what they are doing and how to handle the good and the bad children! The women teachers yell at the kids all day, everyone is inconvenienced with you when you have a problem. No playground this year, they want parents to bring in everything, its a money pit, and not worth it! Submitted by a parent

Posted January 14, 2010
The school has gotten progressively worse over the past 4 years. They have taken out the pre-algebra course so that this years 6 graders will be less prepared for middle school than in the past. It seems as though the school has no concern for or program for smart kids that are college bound.

Posted November 13, 2008
I have not been impressed with the school this year. My child's teacher appears inconvenienced when we speak to her and doesn't appear to truly be there for the kids. The writing seems behind other schools. I hope that next year will be better.

Posted April 02, 2008

Posted September 03, 2007
I went to Indialantic Elementary School For a full 7 years, same as my older sister. Through the years i transfered to other schools off and on, but my mother thought that this was the best school for me, considering their athletic department is wonderul and the teachers are either our favorites or our least. Thats how it always works. Luckily,. they all have patience to put up with young kids, they dont 'yell' or 'hit' their very goood about their patience. I had a kindergarden teacher who is no longer there that was, and is still my favorite over all the years. Even to this day as im heading off to the 8th grade. I miss this school very much. And im lucky its across the street from my school now, i still get to see my wonderful teachers now and then.!

Indialantic Elementary School
1050 North Palm Avenue, Indialantic, FL  32903
Last modified Indialantic Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indialantic Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top