Interlachen, FL

Posted June 19, 2013
Interlachen Elementary school is a great school. They work hard to ensure our children obtain excellence. The teachers, staff and volunteers do an excellent job every single day. We are very happy with this school.

Interlachen Elementary School

Posted September 02, 2009
My daughters have been in this school since kindergarten and I have had the best experience thorough the years with this school. The principal Mrs. Lundy was a great inspiring principal. She will be greatly missed. I would recommend this school to all parents who are looking for transfer.

Posted April 06, 2009
This is a great school my kids loves it. great staff and teachers keep up the good work.

Posted December 30, 2005
Academically, the school is great. Security is very good as well.

Posted August 23, 2005
This school has some excellent teachers and excellent staff. I have had 3 daughters at this school and they teach a high quality of learning.

Posted June 22, 2003
I think This is a great school! It's no wonder They got an A' I am proud my kids go here!

Interlachen Elementary School
251 South County Road 315, Interlachen, FL  32148
Last modified Interlachen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Interlachen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top