Inverness, FL

Inverness Middle School 1

Posted April 11, 2015
Can you say "drug problems"? Admin can't do anything about it. Worse than the high school when it comes to that. Bullying on bus routes is also a continual problem.

Posted March 08, 2010
I really like this school. Im a 7th grader and all my teachers are very caring. If i go to school upset Mrs. Whitelaw especially will pull me aside after class and ask if she can help. I also really like my guidence counsolor Ms. Scoma who has helped me alot .

Inverness Middle School 0

Posted June 09, 2009
the school isn't a good school at all. The teacher are very slow and uncaring.

Posted April 18, 2009

Posted January 23, 2009

Posted July 21, 2008
this school is a great school for anyone.my family has gone to this school.and everyone should love it.i love this school.and id personally like to thank Mr. Coon.thank you for keeping your eye on me the time I was there.And helping me with things.thank you

Posted May 12, 2008
IMS is a great school. We have awesome field trips every year and there are always after school programs that are lots of fun. Teachers are cool and are more than happy to help when us students need it. I would say that the administration could do a little more to prevent things like bullying but other than that its pretty good!

Posted June 12, 2007
Inverness Middle is the best school. the principle is a very caring man is will help whenever. They hold dances for the kids and fundraiser. The gym is neat the teachers are very friendly and have a good since of humor. The parent involvement is high they ask you to go on the field trips with the kids and to come in if there is any problems. I myself have become part of the school but sadly my little girl only has a year left. Every day she comes home and says mommy I'm going to miss all of my friends when I leave.

Inverness Middle School 3

Posted February 16, 2007
No teacher/parent communication at all. Teachers are slow at grading and returning papers.

Inverness Middle School 2

Posted December 15, 2006
I am very displeased with the administrative staff of this school. There is a significant amount of bullying between students which the staff does little to control.

Inverness Middle School
1950 US Highway 41 South, Inverness, FL  34450
Last modified Inverness Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Inverness Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top