1,007 students|Citrus

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Inverness Middle School 1

Posted June 15, 2016
This school is a Joke an absolute joke! I have attended here for 2 years now and I am doing everything I can to get out of this school and out of this state quite frankly. It all goes back to the Administration they don't care about the students problems and could care less if you succeed or not! To get a problem resolved you basically have to threaten legally. The teachers only teach the minimum and spend the rest of the time emailing back and forth about gossip and I have seen it happen. To be known at this school you either have to have the right last name, one of your parents have to work for the school system, or you donate money to the school system. The Campus is absolutely disgusting the bathrooms are very unsanitary there are roaches all across the campus there was even a snake on campus that a janitor had to dispose of!! I am absolutely embarrassed that I have attended this school!! To say the least I will NOT under any circumstances I will NOT be attending Inverness Middle School next year and will not be returning to that Campus ever!!! God bless!!

Inverness Middle School 1

Posted April 11, 2015
Can you say "drug problems"? Admin can't do anything about it. Worse than the high school when it comes to that. Bullying on bus routes is also a continual problem.

Inverness Middle School 4

Posted March 08, 2010
I really like this school. Im a 7th grader and all my teachers are very caring. If i go to school upset Mrs. Whitelaw especially will pull me aside after class and ask if she can help. I also really like my guidence counsolor Ms. Scoma who has helped me alot .

Posted June 09, 2009
the school isn't a good school at all. The teacher are very slow and uncaring.

Inverness Middle School 5

Posted July 21, 2008
this school is a great school for anyone.my family has gone to this school.and everyone should love it.i love this school.and id personally like to thank Mr. Coon.thank you for keeping your eye on me the time I was there.And helping me with things.thank you

Inverness Middle School 4

Posted May 12, 2008
IMS is a great school. We have awesome field trips every year and there are always after school programs that are lots of fun. Teachers are cool and are more than happy to help when us students need it. I would say that the administration could do a little more to prevent things like bullying but other than that its pretty good!

Inverness Middle School 5

Posted June 12, 2007
Inverness Middle is the best school. the principle is a very caring man is will help whenever. They hold dances for the kids and fundraiser. The gym is neat the teachers are very friendly and have a good since of humor. The parent involvement is high they ask you to go on the field trips with the kids and to come in if there is any problems. I myself have become part of the school but sadly my little girl only has a year left. Every day she comes home and says mommy I'm going to miss all of my friends when I leave.

Inverness Middle School 3

Posted February 16, 2007
No teacher/parent communication at all. Teachers are slow at grading and returning papers.

Inverness Middle School 2

Posted December 15, 2006
I am very displeased with the administrative staff of this school. There is a significant amount of bullying between students which the staff does little to control.

Posted November 22, 2005
Beautiful campus. Great teachers. Smart kids.

1950 U.S. 41, Inverness, FL  34450
Last modified Inverness Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.