Posted August 18, 2014
My daughter went to kindergarten at PGE and she loved her class and her teacher. I volunteered a lot in the school and got to know the principle and other teachers and found it a very positive learning environment. Principle Kirby is very involved in the everyday occurrences and Mr Herman seems to have the discipline side down. I wish we didn't have to move out of state because I would have loved for my daughter to be able to stay through out all of her elementary years.

Posted August 18, 2010
This is such a wonderful school. They have such a family atmosphere and the teachers truly love their students.

Posted January 26, 2010
The school is a wonderful place, very friendly staff who always makes you feel welcome and are genuine. The staff treat your children like their own. They want to see all children successful in academics. They have lots of extracurricular activities for all ages to participate in, PGE is the best school around Citrus County.

Posted October 03, 2009
This is my Grandson's school,its very well run and very up to date,I was so impressed with the hallways and lunchroom,beautifully decorated,very artistic!!!

Pleasant Grove Elementary School 4

Posted June 10, 2005
The teachers at Pleasant Grove Elementary, as well as the administration, work to meet the needs of every child. You can see by the cars in the staff parking lot that many staff members work late hours during the week and on the weekend. The new math series requires parents to be involved with homework on an almost-daily basis. Open house events and parent newsletters help to keep the parents informed of important issues. The PTA provides many extras for the students and staff. Mr. Simon, the school principal for 2004-2005 will be missed next year since he was transferred to another school. He provided motivation and excitement to the staff and students.

Posted March 31, 2005
This is my daughters first year here. She is in Kindergarten. It has been such a wonderful experience. Her teacher is excellent! She's extremely positive in dealing with and teaching the children, the kids adore her. I adore her! I'm also told that all of the other teachers in Kindergarten are really wonderful too. Mr. Simon, the principal, is doing such a superb job with this school. He gets very involved with the children and the children all love him. I see him getting lots of hugs from the kids. He's such a pleasant person to speak with and really has a way about him that makes you feel right at home. Lastly, there seems to be a lot of 'family functions', which is great because you get to know the parents and teachers better. This is a really great school!

Posted November 16, 2004
Our family recently moved here from south florida. We were very unhappy with the schools there. PGE has been a great school so far. My child has gone here for 2yrs. The teachers are great! We are very impressed with how friendly the staff is including the principle. The teachers have been very helpful, and will speak to you anytime reg. your child. The class size is small to, which is very nice for the kids. I would recomend Pleasant Grove Elem. to anyone!

Posted May 19, 2004

Pleasant Grove Elementary School
630 Pleasant Grove Road, Inverness, FL  34452
Last modified Pleasant Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Grove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top