PK, 9-12
Inverness, FL

Withlacoochee Technical Institute 5

Posted August 25, 2009
Withlacochee Technical School, has been a great school for my son... After having my son in a private school for all his education, we were done with the nonsence from his private school... My son told me he didn't think he was getting the education that we were paying for... Education is what we were paying for and getting everything but.... We were truly blessed the day we walked into Withlacoochee Technical School.. I highly recommend this school if your child is smart and wants more of a education...thank god my son told me he wanted more of a education then he was getting at his last school. I know he's learning more... now he comes home and tells me about his day...

Withlacoochee Technical Institute
1201 West Main Street, Inverness, FL  34452
Last modified Withlacoochee Technical Institute is a Public school that serves grades PK, 9-12
Withlacoochee Technical Institute Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top