Jacksonville Beach, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted April 03, 2014
I am happy that my son was accepted in to this Fabulous school! Seacoast is a Great school with structure! I have seen a change in my sons behavior and he has learned a whole lot since he started only 2 months ago! He is in kindergarden and when he started he had trouble reading and writing! Now he is reading at a above kindergarden level and writing much better and LOVES to read! I would recommend this school to anyone looking to see major growth in their child!

Posted September 24, 2013
Seabreeze is an amazing school with top notch teachers. My oldest went 1 - 5th and we still have 2 children who attend Seabreeze. New music and art programs/teachers. The kids and I both love the school and their teachers... couldn't ask more more.

Posted June 01, 2013
Seabreeze Elementary School has been in Jax for 50 years. And when I first came there in 2011, I met my favorite teacher and some unforgettable friends. The teachers were great, too! The teachers always want you to do your best, and that's why they go to "small group" so they can help you! Seabreeze is also a place where I met my best friends and my crush! And that's why this school is special to me, because of all the memories and caring teachers and superiors.

Posted November 19, 2010
I am in 10th grade and have attended this school from K-5th. Seabreeze has fantastic teachers and faculty and always do their best to have everyone succeed!

Posted August 18, 2010
My oldest son has been attending Seabreeze since kindergarten and is entering 2nd grade. He's had the best teachers! He's gotten so smart - I know all parents say that, but really there is nothing he can't read and his math is outstanding. We've attended most of the school events and had a great time. He's also in the extended day program and loves it. My little guy is starting kindergarten there next week and the whole family is excited for all that he is about to experience. The teachers and staff at this school are fabulous and make learning fun.

Posted November 17, 2009
I attended this school when I was a child and now my oldest is in 1st grade there. Great smaller community school with tons of parental involvement. Staff has been there awhile and are truly caring providing a love of learning from the beginning.

Seabreeze Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
it is a great hidden gem in jax beach, where the parents play an active role in the school and the children's education creating a culture of learning.

Seabreeze Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
There is a wonderful sense of community at Seabreeze. There is so much care for the students. It's also one of the cleanest buildings, in all areas, that I've seen. The staff, faculty, students and parents are on the ball!!

Posted May 28, 2009
Our daughter is finishing first grade now and we are very happy with this school. The school is very small and the entire staff seem to truly care about all of the children. The PTA is very active and well organized.

Seabreeze Elementary School 3

Posted May 27, 2009

Seabreeze Elementary School
1400 Seabreeze Avenue, Jacksonville Beach, FL  32250
Last modified Seabreeze Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seabreeze Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top