Jacksonville Beach, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted November 13, 2014
I feel very fortunate that my child is at Jacksonville Beach Elementary. I tried 3 years before my child was accepted through the lottery. All the teachers are outstanding and cohesive with the administration. Moral is high, students are diverse, and parents are active and involved. There are great school activities, programs, and field trips. There are extracurricular opportunities such as Lego League, Chorus, and the annual school play. The PTA is very active. The front office has excellent, consistent, caring staff in Ms. Hoch and Ms. Selby. The children seem happy and are learning at an accelerated rate.

Posted October 08, 2013
This is our fourth year at JBE. We love love this school and the advanced circulum. It's evident how much further ahead in their education my daughters are when they see their cousins and other friends with similar aged children. My girls are leaps and bounds ahead. I love the staff. Any time we've ever had a concern it had been immediately addressed. This family lives JBE!!

Posted August 13, 2012
My daughter has been attending Jax Beach since she was in kindergarten. I would say the teachers are happy to be there and enjoy their job for the most part. The principal is a familiar face and gets involved with almost every event it seems. The parents are involved as well. Last year's Literacy Night was standing room only, just to give you an idea. I love the fact they do not only "teach to the test" and have a wide array of curriculum and activities they complete throughout the year. The only drawback I can say about this school, is that it is very challenging and may not be a great fit for all children based on that fact. Overall five stars!

Posted August 10, 2011
Both of my sons went to JBE. I have one at Stanton and one at JWJ now. JBE is an awesome school and we could not have been happier. The curriculum was rigorous but it helped prepare them for middle and high school. The staff was great and everyone knew my children by name. Small school feel with the benefits of a first class education. In my opinion, no other school, public or private measures up to Jax Beach.

Posted January 07, 2011
My son has been at JBE k-5 and now it's time for him to head to middle school, which I am not looking forward to. Jax Beach is a fantastic school. The curriculum is challenging, especially 4th grade, but it's worth it. The teachers are great, always willing to meet with parents, and will email with you every day if you'd like. The BEST elementary school!!!

Posted December 30, 2010
I went to this school for k-5th and it was amazing. All the teachers were and are great and so was are principal! I am so lucky I got the opportunity to go here!

Posted September 27, 2010
My daughter attended Jax Beach for 3 years and I could not have been happier. Unfortunately we had to transfer due to military orders and we miss it so much. There is not a school in the country that is better than JBE. She has had the most amazing teachers and the principal and staff are so wonderful. We are hoping to make it back in 2 yeard. Keeping my fingers crossed. A child is lucky to be a part of JBE.

Jacksonville Beach Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
I have spent time in the school with different activites as a volunteer. Teachers and staff are wonderful caring people they love their students

Posted November 13, 2009
This time last year I was just hoping that my son would win the magnet lottery and get into JBE. And with alot of hopes and prayers he did. I am ecstatic that he got in. So far, I have had nothing but great experiences and I love the advanced curriculum. He loves the school and his teachers are wonderful. I am looking forward to the next several years, what a great headstart to get in life.

Jacksonville Beach Elementary School 0

Posted November 07, 2009
We have a great principal, great teachers and a great PTA!

Jacksonville Beach Elementary School
315 10th Street South, Jacksonville Beach, FL  32250
Last modified Jacksonville Beach Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jacksonville Beach Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top