1,052 students|Duval

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Disagree

This school does not discriminate. No matter your race, gender, ethnicity. Everyone at this school is great. They're really nice helpful. All the teachers are fair to ALL of their students. I see that everyday.

The teachers are very helpful. They also acknowledge my intelligence. It's so nice to have teachers who notice you. They set great examples for us students, and the most of the teachers at my previous school didn't. 5 out of 5 stars! The best school I've been to yet!!

raines is a good school and i can say because my birth names is sadie raines

this year i came into william m raines by force since i had no other school to go to. and yes i am a freshman. i was very unhappy about having to go here BUT this is indeed one of the best schools ive ever been to in my life. the tv may say one thing but they never speak about the good of William m raines. STUDENTS ARE VERY FRIENDLY TO ONE ANOTHER it isn't a "fit in' type of school i made many friends this year and i cheered for them also. coach Rhonda was great. the security is like the best ever and our principal mr Maxy is doing all he can to motivate us and push us in the right direction. william m raines is THE BEST EVER and i know this from experience nd its just abt drama free smh im sad i gotta leave :[

For everyone who has a problem with William Marion Raines Senior High School home of the MIghty Vikings Ichibon #1 never to settle for #2, well this is the 2010-2011 Head Drum Major Leonard Paul Jackson Jr; speaking, and all i have to say is that you would have to be a Viking to know what goes on @ 3663 Raines Ave, Jax Fl 32209. Raines is the Best School that i have ever attended in my life. Inspite all the shooting, and threats that has happened in the past, we are a New Raines, and are doing great things. we have come from being an F school, to a D and we will become a C.. Raines is nmoving in a very possitive way and for those who cant see that... well u may need to clean your lenses. What im saying is dont talk about us.. be apart of us, be apart of a legend, join the Viking Pride something that noman on this planet can take.. A Viking never dies we will live on to be the only ones out of the First African American High Schools in Duval County... I bleed Cardinal Red and Silver Gray.. It never Raines on a VIKING!!!!! Ichibon all day..

WILLIAM M. RAINES IS THE BEST SCHOOL TO ME I LOVE IT AND LOOKING FOWARD TO GRADUATING IN 2014 HOPE THEY DONT CLOSE IT DOWN

Raines is a good school inspite of what the media tries to portray. Teachers and staff members do their best prepare students for college. i would recommend Raines high to any parent.

my school is awsome and no matter what the news may say we are a good school we're no different from the other schools everyone in our school are not criminals and we don't like being treated like we are........TBC

ive only been goin to raines my freshman year. to me this school is one of the worst schools i have gone too. there are fights almost everyday! the ciriculum is not that great. im learning things in 9th grade that i learned in 7 grade at my junior high school and you also have to wear a clear backpack, and to me that is a total invasion of privacy, u should be able to wear whatever kind of backpack u want to wear. to me if u have another choice of a high school please choose another one not this one. and not to mention there is very very little cultural diverty and to me cultural diversity is a big part. so please take what i say into concideration

I am a student at Raines High School i gradute Class of 2010 basically there are troubled kids at every school but Raines all around is e grat school with wonderful teachers who help you and try to build you up only thing that hurts the students are the misconceptions and the sterotypes put on us which most times are not true and the lack of sensitivity and organization in guidance

Last modified William M. Raines High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.