255 students|Duval

Bad
Good

S. A. Hull Elementary School 2

Posted July 28, 2013
The people in the office are not friendly and there is no one running the school that helps our child's. My oldest girl went there 5 years ago and the school helped her learn. The principal helped her learn math. Now no one does anything. I am putting my son out.

Posted February 29, 2012
I love this school! I transferred ny son from a school that didnt fit the bill academically. S.A. Hull has done wonders for me and my family and I greatly appreciate what they do regarding their students.

Posted June 18, 2007
They have a free after school program, tutoring, and Saturday school to help with FCAT. Students are given rewards and incentives to do their best.

Posted May 16, 2007
I would recommend this school to anyone on this side of town. I have had nothing but good experince's in the last two years with both of my children the teachers encourage them to do there best with everything inside the school and outside the school. They didn't mind when I called to check in on the kids once a week so I could stay on top of everything and The princable Mr Srickland has known my kids names since the second week they were there. He has guided them in a dirrection I am proud to have them go in. I am also looking fowrard to another two years there with my soon to be fourth grader. The only complante I could have about this school is they could use more funding for feild trips during the year. Other than that they are not lacking in any thing.

S. A. Hull Elementary School
7528 Hull Street, Jacksonville, FL  32219
Last modified S. A. Hull Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.