Reynolds Lane Elementary School 1

Posted February 15, 2012
Reynolds Lane is awful! My daughter has drop a couple of her grades pretty low from what she had when she started coming here, & I have gotten no concerns or anything from her teacher at all. I am very disapointed on how much these teahers care for their students. Maybe its because he is a male teacher. My daughter came from loving going to school, to hating it. She gets bullied all the time, and no staff does anything at all about it. She came from Greenfield, & I guess they had me & my daughter pretty spoiled. I recieved monthly newsletters, there were constant activities for the children, teachers that are so wonderful & care for their kids as if they were their own, & staff take it very serious on supervising/maintaining secure safety for their children that attend there. I miss that very much, and Reynolds will never get my vote on being a good school. The principle is nice, but I don't believe he has any idea how poorly his staff's performance is. Not enough backbone there is seems. If you really care about your child's education and safety, look elsewhere, please. I am finally moving far enough to get my daughter into a different school, and thank God for that.

Reynolds Lane Elementary School 1

Posted April 21, 2008
I have a son that has been in this school for a couple years. And i see it going down hill. Not happy with this school.

Reynolds Lane Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2007
The new principal has a great concern for the students and seems like he is the right man for the job. I am pleased to be involved with this school.

Reynolds Lane Elementary School
840 Reynolds Lane, Jacksonville, FL  32254
Last modified Reynolds Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reynolds Lane Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top