Posted August 07, 2014
My school has a highly dedicated staff providing after school tutoring, engaging science and math activities and Cathedral Arts Music/Band program. Diane Clark, the school's principal, encourages and supports meeting every child's academic needs through differentiation, extracurricular activities, and community outreach. The teachers are caring and set high academic standards for every child because they are confident in their students' potential! This school is one of the very best Jacksonville has to offer.

Kings Trail Elementary School 1

Posted March 08, 2011
I am very disappointed with this school! I had a bad feeling about sending my child to this school in the first place. My child is a straight A student and well behave. I have NEVER EVER had any complaints about my child. A few weeks ago my child came home crying because she was being bullied in school. I had a teacher/parent and principal meeting the very next morning. I was told they would have a talk with bullies and straighten every thing out. Instead, that same day the principal send my daughter to detention and made her write a letter stating she will not lie again. Once again, my daughter came home crying...I went back to the school the next day to find out why this had happened. The principal refuse to see me and will not return my calls.

Posted February 07, 2009

Posted October 31, 2006
This school used to be in my opinion one of the best but is not as parent friendly as it once was. They did opt to keep the music program which was great! The music teacher here is quite dedicated to these kids and they are participating in the Cathedral Arts program. There is not as much parent information available from the front office and you no longer feel welcomed as you once did before when visiting the school. The teachers are great here and care about the kids and focus on the FCAT curriculum and test taking skills. The teachers go above and beyond for the kids at this school but I am not so sure that they have a good support staff. There is the Merrill Lynch tutoring program here which is great for many of the kids.

Kings Trail Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2005
- a former student

Posted August 27, 2005
This school is excellent! Although it is not very large, it has a wonderful princibal, dedicated teachers, and it is one of the only schools that has a band program which has a variety of instruments and is free. The four years that my daughter has been going here, she has greatly enjoyed it. One negative is that the PTA is not very large.

Kings Trail Elementary School
7401 Old Kings Road South, Jacksonville, FL  32217
Last modified Kings Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kings Trail Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.