228 students|Duval

Bad
Good

actually, I went to school here from 1958-1963.Would like to reach out to anyone from this time frame. My name was Brenda Pirkle !!

I went to Pickett Elementary school in 1962-1963 and would like to know if there is anyone that knows how to get in touch with others from that time line.

i love Pickett I grew up there and had no dought that my daughter wouldnt go there, The only thing is her Pre-K teacher doesnt know how to handle a child who has ADD/ADHD. But other then her teacher I have nothing bad to say

My child has a learning disability unlike most schools Pickett has worked with my child to create an I can do attitude. Pickett has also told my husband that she needs smaller classes and told us that we may need to apply for a special grant that Florida gives out for the Mckay Scholarship. They could keep my child there and get all the credits that my state gives for ese children, but their first concern is for the child's education, and for that I am grateful.

Last modified Pickett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.