Posted June 23, 2014
I love this school! The teachers are awesome they are determined to have the children achieve their goals, actually achieve beyond their goals. They thrive to help the children learn in every way possible. The principal mrs.adams is totaly awesome she is always very active within the school. She was the first principal to ever take the children to a end of the year trip. She took over 400 3rd, 4th,and 5th graders to lego land in 2013-2014 school year. She funded the trip parents only paid $10 for a shirt and lunch. She also did a beach day with the 5th graders. My children have no complaints about anything within the school. One of my kids had an issue of being bullied and the teachers and the principal quickly put a stop to it and was on the phone daily giving me a report about it.I attended this school myself from k-5 and the school is just progressing with greatness

Posted June 22, 2014
Brookview has some of the hardest working teachers. They work hard to ensure that students excel academically. The principal has many incentives to encourage students to work hard. My child worked very hard to get into the Lego Land trip. She actually took over 400 students to Lego Land as an incentive and we only had to pay $10.00 for a shirt and lunch. The kids were well behaved and they will do anything for her. My child's teacher and principal are household names.

Posted December 02, 2012
I loved Brookview. I attended 1st thru 4th back in ( ok get ready for this ) 1979!!! Lol...I would love to hear more or hear from anyone who has ties to the school as far back as I do. Keep up the good work( students and staff )

Brookview Elementary School 1

Posted February 06, 2012
I pulled my kids out of this school this year. Although there are some great teachers, there is little to no parental support from most parents and the discipline problems in this school are getting worse every year. The kids know that they will not be disciplined at home or at school so why obey the rules......Parents need to stop making excused for their kids and step up and be PARENTS! Best decision we made was getting our children out of there!

Brookview Elementary School 2

Posted December 17, 2009

Brookview Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
My grandchildren go to Brookview and I am very impressed with the parent's involvement at this school. Every event is standign room only. They also have an outstanding group of teachers and the principal is fantastic.

Posted March 24, 2009

Posted July 05, 2008
Brookview is among the elite schools in the Jacksonville area. If your children attend this school you are extremely lucky to live in this school district.

Posted May 27, 2008

Brookview Elementary School 4

Posted January 28, 2008
Me, my husband and my sister all went to Brookview. Now our son is in 2nd grade here. I think it's doing well. It's an A school for a reason. They have art, music and PE. If you don't like it, try for the magnet program. We are.

Brookview Elementary School
10450 Theresa Drive, Jacksonville, FL  32246
Last modified Brookview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top