Jacksonville, FL

Jean Ribault Middle School 1

Posted November 04, 2014
Teachers are very rude and disrespectful to the students. The teacher-parent relationship are at zero. The teachers nor the principal return calls or communication. I tried contacting the principal on several different occasions pertaining to my child and no response. I sub teacher criticized my daughter because her name is Lovely, telling her that she's not Lovely. The teacher sent her out of class because my daughter stated to the teacher, "what Adult says that to a child?" The teachers here are lowing the student self esteem and the desire to learn.

Jean Ribault Middle School 3

Posted August 01, 2013
Jean Ribault Middle School supposed to have a good band and they teach you how to speak Chinese instead of the usual Spanish language. It is in a nice neighborhood and supposed to be a good school. My daughter was accepted into the magnet Early High School program. She is going to the 8th grade and my son is going into the 7th grade.

Posted December 01, 2012
best school every go mighty colts! the dance team is awesome! and i go to this school best school

Posted April 26, 2010
b school excellent school jus wish mr.maxey was still there he had them kids in shape

Posted January 18, 2010
this school is wonderful very good activitie band chorus ect its just as good as any other school they think ribault is horrible its a great learining community

Jean Ribault Middle School 3

Posted June 28, 2005
I had two sons that attended the school; one was in 6th grade, the other in 8th grade. From my feeling there was not that much extracurricular activites, except the team up after schhol program which my sons enjoyed. My 6th grader had excellent teachers who were very interested in his education. I would go sit in on his classes every once in a while and they had no problem, they welcomed my being there. On the other hand, whenever I sat in on my 8th grader's classes, the teacher's seemed genuine but at times, they could not control the class with it being all boys. I did agree with the concept of boys and girls attending classes seperately.

Jean Ribault Middle School
3610 Ribault Scenic Drive, Jacksonville, FL  32208
Last modified Jean Ribault Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jean Ribault Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top