Arlington Middle School 4

Posted July 26, 2014
Well I live close and my 2'kids assist ams is been good for them and for me. Overall very good teachers and they care is team work ,and I'm Hispanic

Posted November 14, 2013
I don't like this school, this school has no soap in the bathroom, get in trouble if were not on second tile ( which is dumb) , we have cameras that watch our every move, the books have inappropriate writing in it, the lunch ladies are mean, you can't walk to class by yourself. , & kids spit and/or sneeze in the water fountain I'm embarrassed to go to this school.... Please don't send your child to go here and if your child goes here I recommend that you don't tell people what school you go to

Arlington Middle School 3

Posted November 05, 2013
I think that this school is okay, sure some things need to change here and there, but besides that it's great. It's my second year here, and I'm used to walking around the building with adults everywhere you go. This can make me feel like it's a prison not a school. It doesn't prepare us for highschool. The uniform is not very helpful either, most kids don't even wear them. They don't let us express ourselves enough. Some teachers are very helpful and enthusiastic, but others are noncaring. The bathrooms need soap, and we walk on second tile everywhere. In lunch we have to sit with our class (no sitting with outside friends), and whisper. In elementary we got to sit wherever and talk freely. I think it's just a littoe to strict. Besides these things, I think Arlington Middle is okay. Three stars Arlington, kudos. GO VIKINGS!!!!

Posted October 17, 2012
I dislike this school. the uniform dress code is really strict. you cant walk to you classes without a teacher, you can only use the bathroom when someone says, and no lockers. if your out of uniform, you get written up for a violation. this school isnt a strict as they are to the 6 graders. 7th and 8th graders are always out of uniform and they dont get in trouble. well if your a 6th grader and is out of uniform you get in bunches of trouble and gets written up.

Posted March 05, 2012
Lots of bullying at this school and nothing is ever done, if your child is quiet and latin watch out. Staff cares nothing about this.

Posted September 08, 2011
Arlington middle school is the best middle school ever i ever went to and i graduated cause of Arlington middle.

Posted August 16, 2011
After a day and a half in a private school this year s it s become evident that my child got dumber for going to Arlington Middle. It s amazing how your kid gets a B average just for showing up. Never had homework or any type of challenging project, just had to be there so the school could get their money. Duval County spends who knows how much money on this web page that s for teachers and parents to communicate and none of the teachers use it! I take that back the only one that did was the music teacher. The best day was when I had to pick up my child for a dental appointment and it took the school over an hour to find him! And you will never guess where he was in his scheduled class. This school sucks and I want my tax money back.

Posted July 27, 2011
I think Arlington middle school is a great school my son goes their . he has a problem with a few kids but they have great teacher their if your kids go their they will be safe and have the right type of education they need . go Vikings

Posted April 26, 2010

Posted April 24, 2010
I personally love this school, of course ive had a few problems with very little other kids at AMS but you can not find a school that there is not one problem. i give tis school ***** because its an excellent school the teachers assist me in all the areas i need help in and they even help me if im having problems outside of school. The school is clean,great principles,great security, and PHENOMENAL teachers!! GO VIKINGS!

Arlington Middle School
8141 Lone Star Road, Jacksonville, FL  32211
Last modified Arlington Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arlington Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top