Jacksonville, FL

Posted June 12, 2014
As with most Duval Schools, quality is hit-or-miss. Overall though, I feel like this is a perfectly good school that my two children have attended.

Greenfield Elementary School 3

Posted August 27, 2013
My daughters school pretty good,all my kids have gone to GreenField,most of the teachers are great!! Clean school.Great location.My favorite teachers are Mrs.Bush and Ms.Burell.My daughter( K) has Ms Barbarsise this year she seem really nice.Both my sons have gone here and loved it,my sisters kids also go here and a few friends kids.Food in kitchen could be better!!! Over all a good school.I would recomend it to anyone!

Greenfield Elementary School 1

Posted August 15, 2013
I cant even rate this school one star. I was shocked and appalled when I called this school. The women who answered the phone spoke with such poor grammer that I think she needs to go back to elementary school. If she is your voice of the school, she needs to speak properly. It was embarrassing and frustrating. Not to mention the absolute rudeness that I experienced. If that is your office, then what are the children and faculty experiencing?

Greenfield Elementary School 5

Posted October 06, 2010
Greenfield if Jacksonville's best kept secret. We transferred a few years ago from another local elementary school that doesn't hold a candle to Greenfield. My son's entire attitude towards school has changed since beginning at Greenfield. He looks forward to going. This is just our second year here but everyone makes us feel as though we've been there forever. The teachers we've had are excellent and go way beyond what's expected to help us succeed. I only wish we had made the switch years earlier.

Greenfield Elementary School 2

Posted May 25, 2008
I am not impressed with this school. I have ordered school pictures twice and never received them. The communication is very poor from staff and the excuse of no copy paper is used when important messages are not communicated.

Greenfield Elementary School 5

Posted April 28, 2008
this school is the best i ever been the teachers are nice and we learn alot at greenfield and the principal is nice and the people in the office are nice and help us alot so thats why i say this school is a great school. :)

Greenfield Elementary School 1

Posted January 15, 2008

Posted February 26, 2006

Posted February 26, 2006

Posted October 21, 2005
Great area. Great School. This school was great for my son he looked foward going there every day.

Greenfield Elementary School
6343 Knights Lane North, Jacksonville, FL  32216
Last modified Greenfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenfield Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top