Jacksonville, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted July 31, 2011
My daughter will be attending 1st grade this year, and I am very impressed with this school. Her kindergarten teacher was such a blessing, and my husband and I just had a conference with the principal, who was so sweet, and who we could tell genuinely cares about her students. I love this school!! The people at the front desk are very nice, and will take care of you right away.. Im very pleased, and excited for my baby to start a new year there. A+

Lone Star Elementary School 3

Posted June 15, 2011
My son was a transfer student from another school. I did not like his kindergarten teacher... She was very unorganized and to me seemed like she had NO PATIENCE... Also his end of the year report card said retained and he was not. Hopefully 1st grade will be better, and if so I will update my rating.

Posted August 17, 2010
I love this school,i went here when i was younger and now i have 2 son's that go there and they really enjoy it.The teacher's are excellent very willing to talk to you on anything about your child.The principal is very informative on school activities.All in all i give lone star an A++++++

Posted March 30, 2010

Posted March 12, 2010
My daughter has been going to Lone Star Elementary since Kindergarten. She absolutely loves it. She didn't have the best experience in Kindergarten, but she learned what she needed to excel to the 1st grade. The extended day program is great. The teachers, staff, and the principal are great. I would recommend this school to any parent that is seeking a better public education for their child.

Lone Star Elementary School 0

Posted February 25, 2010
My daughter has been going to this school since Kindergarten. She has had amazing teachers who challenge her. The outcome has been beneficial to her. She has exceeded or at least met expectation in the long run. This school is highly recommended by me. Frances Gonzales, Parent

Posted February 24, 2010
My 3 boys go to Lone Star Elementary. This is a great school with outstanding teachers. All of my children have wonderful, caring teachers who go the extra mile for each one of them.

Lone Star Elementary School 3

Posted October 14, 2009

Lone Star Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
I love this school wonderful teachers....and the pta is great... I give it a 5

Posted August 23, 2009

Lone Star Elementary School
10400 Lone Star Road, Jacksonville, FL  32225
Last modified Lone Star Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lone Star Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top