358 students|Duval

Bad
Good

We recently relocated here from another state and without a doubt the teachers are great! They are all very friendly and helpful. However the secretary was not so much. There was a dilemia with enrollment which was ok however the secretary was very rude and unhelpful. There was no welcoming of my child, I was not informed that the students had to wear uniforms (until another parent approached me). I didnt get to meet the principal or shake her/his hand, the secretary could not tell me who my childs teacher was, she didnt give us a tour or show us around. There was no welcoming or assistance of any sort. She had a very non enthuisastic approach. Almost an attitude of not wanting to be there. If she doesnt want to be there- I would be glad to take her place!! However, the teacher that gave us the tour was awesome!! She introduced us to everyone, was helpful, friendly, informative. Thank your to the teachers for the warm welcoming they all deserve kudos!!!

We have just transferred into this wonderful school and already love it here! Have a 4th grader and a kindergarten and the teachers are wonderful and the kids love going to school. Hats off to this school!

I absolutely love this school! My son has been at this school since the age of 4. He started in ESE and learned so much that he is now on his way to regular third grade. The teachers are very concerned and do all they can to ensure your child get the best education possible I look forward to my son's last three years here.

Last modified Stonewall Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.