Jacksonville, FL
Before care: Yes

Stonewall Jackson Elementary School 3

Posted October 18, 2011
We recently relocated here from another state and without a doubt the teachers are great! They are all very friendly and helpful. However the secretary was not so much. There was a dilemia with enrollment which was ok however the secretary was very rude and unhelpful. There was no welcoming of my child, I was not informed that the students had to wear uniforms (until another parent approached me). I didnt get to meet the principal or shake her/his hand, the secretary could not tell me who my childs teacher was, she didnt give us a tour or show us around. There was no welcoming or assistance of any sort. She had a very non enthuisastic approach. Almost an attitude of not wanting to be there. If she doesnt want to be there- I would be glad to take her place!! However, the teacher that gave us the tour was awesome!! She introduced us to everyone, was helpful, friendly, informative. Thank your to the teachers for the warm welcoming they all deserve kudos!!!

Posted November 14, 2008

Posted August 29, 2008
We have just transferred into this wonderful school and already love it here! Have a 4th grader and a kindergarten and the teachers are wonderful and the kids love going to school. Hats off to this school!

Posted July 29, 2008
I absolutely love this school! My son has been at this school since the age of 4. He started in ESE and learned so much that he is now on his way to regular third grade. The teachers are very concerned and do all they can to ensure your child get the best education possible I look forward to my son's last three years here.

Stonewall Jackson Elementary School 4

Posted August 31, 2006
My children just started stonewall this year although its a little soon I think the school is very nice & clean. I like that homework is very organized, as far as you know what your child has to do for the week. The teachers that I have talked with are very heartfelt and very concerned about each child. I love that the school is small and you don't get lost in the crowed.

Posted January 05, 2005

Stonewall Jackson Elementary School 3

Posted October 24, 2004

Stonewall Jackson Elementary School
6127 Cedar Hills Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL  32210
Last modified Stonewall Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stonewall Jackson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top