Jacksonville, FL

Posted April 29, 2014
I went to FCMS 6-8 and I have to say I love that school out of high school and elementary middle truly was the best I mean fort is a great school I like how the school is controlled and not kaotic... .

Posted August 19, 2012
WHAT EVAH.....This was and still is a good school! Teachers and students sre amazing! How many students can you find that say they don't like Fort Caroline Middle Scool...... I'll wait

Fort Caroline Middle School 3

Posted July 03, 2012
Fort Caroline really needs to promote its IB program better if they want to attract better students. Take a look at their web site - it barely mentions the IB program! I believe it has great potential with this new program, if they'd only push it more. Take a look at how Julia Landon completely turned itself around after becoming a college prep magnet. It can be done. The difference is promoting the program.

Fort Caroline Middle School 4

Posted September 27, 2010
As a parent of three children who have traveled through the halls of Ft. Caroline, I see tremendous improvement in the climatee, atmosphere, and instruction at the Ft. since becomming an IB magnet school. The referral rate reported to the PTA/SAC has dropped in half since the new Principal came on board and the uniforms keep unauthorized people out. Every day the climate seems to improve and my youngest daughter comes home frequently speaking with great enthusiam about the exciting, challenging lessons she is doing in her classes. I think Ft. Caroline is moving up and I am happy to see the improvement.

Fort Caroline Middle School 1

Posted June 25, 2010
my son attened this school for 2 years and the teachers are lazy when you call them you have to leave a message but they never ever return your calls thank god he will be going to a different school and my other son will not have to attened this school if you can get them out of there a very concerned parent

Fort Caroline Middle School 2

Posted April 26, 2010
I have been going to this school for 2 years now. I started out the first year when it turned into an IB school. I seriously do not like this school. If someone gets bullied you can never count on most of the teachers to stop it. There are a select few of teachers that actually care about our education and not just about there salary.

Posted April 22, 2010
I hate that my child is in this school all they do is fight in this school and the children have no resepct for others or themself the school is not safe you can go inside and walk all over the school without any one saying a thing to you sad.

Posted February 26, 2010
Fort Caroline Middle School provides students with a safe learning environment, and the school has thrived in showing it. At Fort Caroline, teachers encourage students to work and succeed at their goals. For the three years I went to the school I watched the school continue to improve. My last year attending Fort Caroline, it turned into an International Baccalaureate School, and the school has continued to succeed throughout the years. I loved the learning experience there, and this has prepared me for Paxon SAS. Thank you to all the wonderful and supporting teachers and staff members. -Avery G.

Posted December 03, 2009
I have 2 children that attend Ft Caroline Middle School, and I am DESPERATE to get them out of there. There is nothing but fighting, both at the school and at the bus stops. The teachers, save a select few are more interested in the gossip about each other and the kids, than the future of these kids. They force kids to wear uniforms, however do nothing when students destroy other students clothing by pushing them down, or putting gum on their seats. Both of my children are failing since arriving at the school, which we have never had a problem with, and this is a great concern. I think that all the teachers need to be removed from this school as well as the principals, and that we need to have new persons teaching the children, or they need to shut this school down.

Posted November 27, 2009
Fort caroline is the best!!!!!as long as you mind your buisness and not one of those type of people that talk about others behind there backs you will love it.This is my second year there and the teachers are really nice and so is the principal

Fort Caroline Middle School
3787 University Club Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL  32277
Last modified Fort Caroline Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fort Caroline Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 55 reviews. Top