842 students|Duval

Bad
Good

Awesome school, beautiful, clean and advanced. the teachers and staff are wonderful!!!!!!! It's the best school in this community. my daughter loves it and it makes me happy!!!

This is my be in an old building, but the teachers and faculty are great! My son just finished 6 years at Sheffield and he absolutely loved the school. As a parent, I felt I was kept involved in his education and the teachers did not have issues when I inquired on his progress.

We are new to Sheffield this year, as we moved here from out of state. We came from an excellent school and I had very high expectations. With my oldest, the expectations have been met and then some. This school has been amazing for him. He loves it and his teachers are incredible. My youngest, however, Im not very fond of her teacher. 2 months into school and she still cant get her name right and often sends home another students work and progress reports. My child is still struggling to adjust to the move, and this isnt helping.

sheffield elementary school have great ,awesome and dedicates teachers. mrs.Highsmith, mrs.Wood, mrs.lumsden,, mrs.connor, mrs.richardson, mrs.slucomb, mrs.dorsey are the best ,best,best teacher.the school in general have great staff. is clean promote academy enviromental. like mother I was feel always welcome in shefield.the parents always involves on activities ,always helps school I am recommend that school. june/22/2012

Mrs stancil is an angry misdirected censored teacher that needs discipline. And Id love the chance for a fair debate on the subject.

First grade teacher, Mrs. Roberts is the absolute best! My son was in her class last year and enjoyed every minute of the year. It is amazing how much a child can learn when a teacher makes it fun for them!!!! Mrs. Roberts, Can you move to third grade? We have missed you!

My Daughter is in Kindergarton at Sheffield. She LOVES this school!!! Mrs.Stancil is a WONDERFUL teacher. My family is very pleased with how this school year is going!!!

My children go here and the teachers and staff are fantastic. They communicate well with the parents and go the extra mile to help the kids.

everyone at the school is great! many of the teachers were there when i went there. its a very reassuring feeling that they do not have a large teacher turn-over rate.

My child has enjoyed all the events that the school has provided.she loves the reading celebration!she looks forward to all the stuff the is an educational game/goal.

Last modified Louis S. Sheffield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.