1,038 students|Duval

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Crown Point is such a warm and friendly school. It was our home away from home for our daughter. The teachers work so hard and go above and beyond for our children. My daughter attended for all of her elementary years. Now in high school, she still wants to visit her former teachers. She says that those were the best days of school. She truly felt love. She received an excellent education and continues to excel because of her beginnings in education at Crown Point. We will forever be thankful for the teachers and staff.

Great school, great administration and teachers. My son had a great experience.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The homework helps my child to review and become better in the subject area.

The teachers and staff are warm and accepting. That is probably why you see smiling faces on the children daily. The teachers are dedicated to teaching the whole child. Each teacher embraces the differences of his or her classroom. One thing that I notice as I walk through the halls is how happy the teachers are and how willing they are to open their arms to receive big hugs from their students. Academics are very important, but when my child is away from me for 7 hours a day, I trust that the teachers and staff of Crown Point will keep my child safe and give her the TLC that children need.

Crown Point is by far the best school in the area. The teachers and staff are always so positive and helpful. They create such a warm and inviting environment and really challenge my son so he excels. I always get tons of communication about how he is doing, what is going on in the classroom as well as all of the events the school holds. I couldn't imagine my child going anywhere else.

Crown point is a diverse school with a family-like atmosphere. Despite being zoned for Loretto, I have had all six of my children here through special assignment.

Crown Point is an amazing school! With dedicated teachers, staff, and PTA, my child had such a positive experience there. His teachers were very caring and supportive when we moved to Jacksonville mid year. His experience there set him up to be ready for middle school. Thank you CPE!

My daughter started Crown Point Elementary in the 2nd grade. She loved her teacher and she had many friends. Unfortunately, because we moved a few miles away she was zoned for another school. She attended this new school her 3rd grade year. As summer was ending I gave her the option of continuing on at this new school or going back to Crown Point. She without hesitation chose Crown Point. The whole staff is friendly and upon returning to Crown Point they actually remembered her name!! She loves how the teachers make her feel comfortable about not knowing an answer in front of the class, she is a shy child. The homework is actually doable for a full time working mom to go over and check. It's quality not quantity! Crown Point Elementary is the best elementary school in Duval County.

Crown Point is a wonderful school!! My husband and I have have been very pleased and impressed and have had a wonderful experience. Our son started kindergarten there in August 2013 and absolutely loves his teacher and his classmates. He is in a class of 18 and his classmates are a wonderful group of kids. Our son loves going to school everyday and has learned so much. Miss Toker is absolutely amazing!! We love Crown Point and can't wait to come back next year!!

I would like to recognize Mrs.Hickox, Mrs. Eyler, and Mrs. Wyzan. My kids loved them. Because of them, my kids loved going to school! Crown Point Elementary is awesomel. It is very easy for parents to get involved and I have had no issues with concerns and communication.

Last modified Crown Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.