Mandarin Oaks Elementary School 5

Posted May 29, 2014
This is a wonderful school. High focus on quality education and FCAT. This school is well run by great educators. Teachers are focused instructors. True teachers at this school. This school is diverse and has a safe learning environment. Parent involvement is strong at mandarin oaks. This school is a model for cutting edge education.

Mandarin Oaks Elementary School 4

Posted January 09, 2014
Love this school, upon moving to Jax I did a lot of research on the Elementary's before selecting a neighborhood to move to, and I have not regretted it. The teachers and staff are great.

Mandarin Oaks Elementary School 5

Posted December 02, 2013
This school is the best school in Duval County as far as elementary schools go. I had the best experience at this school the staff is great and the curriculum is up to date. This deserves a medal I love Mandarin Oaks Elementary School.

Mandarin Oaks Elementary School 1

Posted March 19, 2013
This school has a high rating but in truth, they don't do a good job to help the individual student. Good teachers leave and they hire new teachers that are incompetent... and the student suffers. Teachers practice student favoritism and have no clue on how to treat students fairly. The teachers only are there to get their paycheck and the school is just geared to have high FCAT rating. If you care for your child, find a better school!!!!!

Posted May 12, 2010
I am very happy with this school choice. My daughter is in the ESE program, and the teachers and entire staff have positive, professional attitudes, and we are always greeted with a smile. I get constant updates of my daughter's progress. I love how the ESE students have their own part of the school, separate from the mainstreamed kids. They even have extended day care specifically for the ESE kids, which give me peace of mind. Great school!

Mandarin Oaks Elementary School 4

Posted May 03, 2010
The staff is great, the curriculum up to date. It has all good scores from great sachools.org and from local parents. It sure deserves and needs a prize!

Posted December 15, 2009
We were at a private Christian school for 2 years and we assumed our son was getting the best education there. Come to find out, it was sub-par, he was threatened and beat up and administration did nothing about it. We had no other choice but to take him out and 'try' our public school. We enrolled both our son's at MOE and find that our older son (the one who was at the private school) was slightly behind academically After the first 9 weeks, my son's teacher took such an interest in him and now he is making A's and B's. Our other son can not wait to go to MOE every day. In kindergarten, he is learning narrative writing vs. functional writing, estimation skills, and interpreting graphs. I have to say, if we stayed at the private school, our kindergartner wouldn't be coming home with these impressive comments.

Posted October 05, 2009
Mandarin Oaks Elem. (M.O.E.), is the most awesomw school in Jacksonville. The Principal, teachers, and staff are the greatest! They take pride in the accomplishments of the students and the school. They are one of the highest rated schools in Jacksonville, and continually striving to do better!! We have the smartest and graetest students in Jacksonville, Florida.!!!!! GO MOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandarin Oaks Elementary School 1

Posted May 29, 2009

Posted March 28, 2009
This school is wonderful. My son has been at this school since k. They are always willing to help and the teachers and staff go out of there way to help each student.

Mandarin Oaks Elementary School
10600 Hornets Nest Road, Jacksonville, FL  32257
Last modified Mandarin Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mandarin Oaks Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews.