Jacksonville, FL
Students enrolled: 1,050
Before care: Yes

Posted December 01, 2014
Last year I had 3 teachers and one of them was mrs.small she was the best teacher ever. So thank you Sabal Palm for making those 6 years of my life learning. I miss that school so much

Posted June 11, 2014
Mybson started kindergarten here and is now moving to 2nd grade. I love this school and they have always been very attentive to my childs needs. He had Ms sheehan this year and she was an amazing teacher. He has learned so much.

Posted April 28, 2014
Sabal Palm has been a blessing to my grandson and next year my granddaughter will attend Kindergarten there. The teachers that we have dealt with have been a blessing (Ms. Griffith and Ms. Gerson). My grandson has learned a lot from them and continues to enjoy everyday he attends school.

Posted April 24, 2014
Sabal Palm is Amazing ! I have twins in kindergarten and to watch how much they have learned and grown from the beginning of the year is simply amazing. The teachers are very helpful and have an enjoyment for teaching. It shows through their students.

Posted February 05, 2014
This is truly a remarkable school for children with disabilities. The teachers are wonderful and compassionate! My son is blessed to have the very best para of whom I trust and love very much. No kids left behind at Sabal Palm. TC's Mom

Posted December 12, 2013
Peaceful Parent Sabal Palm is such a wonderful school it is truly home away from home for my two children who attend. When my children are all finished at Sabal Palm it will truly be a sad day. We will never again find teachers like Mrs. Bookhart or Ms. Roy.

Sabal Palm Elementary School 4

Posted June 30, 2013
This school is AWESOME!! My son attended Kindergarten and first grade at Sabal Palm and we were very pleased!! He was in an inclusion class for Kindergarten which meant it was a coteach setting. Ms. Adams and Mrs. Albertson were a great team! I felt comfortable leaving my son with them daily and he learned a lot. They were quick to respond to parent emails and easy to work with, a great experience! In first grade, my son was in Ms. Pelton's classroom and again I loved working with her! She is a talented, even tempered, kind teacher who cares about her students and works well with parents. Ms. Pelton was truly a huge blessing to us! My son thrived in her classroom. The teachers that we had at Sabal Palm were easy to contact and happy to answer questions and address concerns of parents. I highly recommend all three teachers. The extended day program was run well. We never had any contact with the principal because the teachers were professional and we never needed to take things to the next level. Highly recommend!!

Posted February 25, 2011
this is a wonderful school, my son loves it ,he never wants to miss a day, can you say WOW! THE TEACHERS ARE AWESOME!

Posted August 26, 2010
Sabal Palm is a great school. Both my boys are there now. They love their school and their teachers.

Posted July 26, 2010
Sabal Palm has been top notch. I will be sad when my son's time there is complete.

Sabal Palm Elementary School
1201 Kernan Boulevard North, Jacksonville, FL  32225
Last modified Sabal Palm Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sabal Palm Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top