Jacksonville, FL

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted July 28, 2015
after all the racist fights and bulling a ton of home work that is never graded or checked i worked with my son on many projects and then they dont grade it.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted July 28, 2015
no they could care less. when i call and ask my sons teacher to explane to him her responce is he should know this. what a worthless teacher

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted July 28, 2015
teachers don't care .don't teach. I tried many times to get my sons teacher fired. as my son tells me every day dad all my teacher does is put on videos for us and never quiz's us while she sleeps or listens to her ipod

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 29, 2015
You don't want your kids to go to school. There is too much bullying, drugs, fighting and teachers just don't care about students. Home schooling is probably the best bet.

Landmark Middle School 4

Posted May 16, 2013
i am a 6th grade student at landmark and the school is great but every time i go to change for p.e. the mirrors in the locker room are smeared and dirty would it kill them to wipe them?! but its a good school ;)

Landmark Middle School 1

Posted April 01, 2013
Very dangerous environment. I am a substitute teacher. Both times I subbed at this school fights broke out, the 2nd time being in the classroom I subbed in. No support from administration at all. The fight that broke out in my classroom was male/female physical fight. Other students were in the line of fire, as well as myself. Administration blew it off as a "personality conflict". If your child goes to this school, and you have no other options, I would highly recommend your involvement. If admin does nothing, make your voice be heard, and demand results, even if you have to go to the school board.

101 Kernan Boulevard North, Jacksonville, FL  32225
Last modified Landmark Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Landmark Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 95 reviews. Top