Jacksonville, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted October 03, 2014
Our granddaughter is in fourth grade and has been in Alimacani since kindergarten. She has had wonderful teachers all the way. We couldn't be happier with a public school. We wish she could continue through 12th grade with this school and staff. We highly recommend it.

Posted October 02, 2014
My son did 2 years in Kindergarten and he is now in 5th grade. This scholl is like his extended family. I wish he never had to leave the staff of Alimacani!!

Alimacani Elementary School 3

Posted August 10, 2014
Most of the teachers are wonderful, yet the school has a big problem with favoritism, especially the children of teachers/admin. If they showed more equality at the school, the atmosphere and opportunity for ALL students would greatly improve.

Posted April 27, 2014
My first born son attended Alimacani from 2000 - 2004. When we moved out of state, he was above grade level thanks to the wonderful teachers. Fast Forward to 2012, my youngest enters Alimacani as a kindergartner and the teachers, extended day team and even teachers assistants remembered us! No, not that we were problems ( lol), my son was always an honor student....they remembered because they truly care about the kids. my youngest is now in the 1st grade and is a straight "E" student. His grades started to slip in math and the teacher called ME! So good to know they care as much as I do!

Alimacani Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
I have had 4 children go to this school and all have done well.I will say the lunch had gone down hill my daughter in 4th grade (she's the youngest) refuses to buy lunch so I was curious and went there to buy lunch and eat with her, and let me say it was bad and I see sadly alot of kids throw there lunch away that's probably the biggest complaint but the teachers have always been helpful some more then others but it it's a good school

Posted April 12, 2013
Love this school! From the moment you walk in you feel that caring and loving atmosphere, your kid will get an encouraging smile before they enter the classroom. The best Pre-K staff who you can tell are not there because their paycheck, they're devoted to what they're doing! My son loves to go there every day and adores Ms Brodeen!

Posted August 06, 2012
Love this school my daughter to Because all stuff at this school are so caring

Posted March 18, 2010
Loved the staff at this school, and my kids learned a lot!

Posted December 06, 2009

Alimacani Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Because they are so caring and devote all their energy to teacing the children!!

Alimacani Elementary School
2051 San Pablo Road South, Jacksonville, FL  32224
Last modified Alimacani Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alimacani Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top