Posted August 20, 2013
SOS has stood the test and I am always amazed of the students' progress, in spite of the shortage of funds it receives to provide the best for its students. It reminds me so much of the days of old: ONLY THE POPULAR INSTITUTIONS got all the funds and resources. It still happening today. Hey neighbors, take those lemons and continue to make LEMONADE, sweet lemonade at that. A Community Resident

Posted August 14, 2011
My son started their last year and has had some of his best grades since being in school. The teachers are great and easy to get in touch with and always willing to talk with the parents. My son really seems to like it there as well and even got one of his friends to join this year.

School Of Success Academy-Sos 1

Posted February 22, 2010

Posted February 09, 2010

School Of Success Academy-Sos 2

Posted November 12, 2009

School Of Success Academy-Sos 0

Posted September 18, 2009
I highly recommend this school to future middle schoolers and their parents! My son has done wonders with his grades here and the teachers are very good and keeping with the students.

School Of Success Academy-Sos 2

Posted February 26, 2009

School Of Success Academy-Sos 1

Posted April 30, 2008

Posted March 24, 2008

Posted October 31, 2007
SOS is a wonderful school, my son graduated from that school when it was just a middle school. He was starting to fail in the public school system and sos was just opening up at that time, my son pulled his grades up with the help and love and understanding of the staff. Well, my son has graduated high school now, unfortunately not SOS high. It was not open when he graduated middle, but I like the school and what it stands for so much that I am getting ready to send my daughter there for the six grade next year if they can take her. I feel she will do wonderful in this school. Keep up the good work sos the community is behind you.

School Of Success Academy-Sos
6974 Wilson Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL  32210
Last modified School Of Success Academy-Sos is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
School Of Success Academy-Sos Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.