1,305 students|Duval

Bad
Good

My daughter was assaulted at the school and the administration handled it horribly. They were hostile. They admitted they could not protected my daughter from it happening again. A boy grabbed her breast in PE class. Due to the size of the classes and the lack of cameras, they not only could not protect the girls, but the principal was rude, hostile, and confrontational when I (parent) was upset about what happened. They don't care and they have done nothing to resolve it to protect our girls. If you have a daughter do not send her here. It's dangerous and the principal & some staff promote a boys will be boys attitude about girls safety. My daughter was deprived of both her athletic classes due to the schools inability to protect her & other girls. They've done nothing to correct the situation. They haven't added staff nor cameras to the PE areas. They don't care about the girls safety.

If you are reading reviews to go this school then you should because it is a great school. My teachers which I am in Honor/Gifted classes are amazing and they give you a at home atmosphere. If your in the other teams I am not that educated about them but they do teach you they just might be not as nice as mines. 6th grade would be a breeze and 7th you learn a lot more and school gets to be more work but it is just because they want you to fully understand the concept. As for bullying and fights, bullyin can be handled by telling the guidance counselor or the people in student services and we had less then 5 fights for the past two years I have been enrolled and the staff broke up the fight as soon as possible. this school might not be like the best school but it is a good school compared to others.

dearest twin lakes, i swear I will get every person to know how terrible your school is and how fake your bullying policy and rules are xo ps: to bad I couldn't give it 0 stars

LISTEN HERE YOU GUYS LET PEOPLE GO AROUND BEIN ALL FULL OF DEM sCELFS AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT

My daughter brittany ware went to that school she made lots of friends at that school plus she was getting extra help with homework plus it was next to her sisters school the elemt school and close to our home

This school is not a school that I would ever send a student to. They are NOT an " A " school ... they might think they are but they aren't. Our son went there for 2 years too many... He learned nothing. He was jumped by another kid at school and the administration just stood over them and did nothing. They are not capable of being honest with parents and as far as communication goes you can forget that also. The teachers are out of control as are the students. They run the school like a jail and do not allow the students to learn any social skills by keeping them locked up in the lunchroom at tables . They do not allow the students to go outside and enjoy the wonderful Florida weather. The only good thing that we got from this school is AWAY FROM IT !!!!!!!!!!!! I wish that I would of been able to do more looking before I enrolled our son to this environment . It did more harm to his learning then it did good. I warn you as a parent DON'T ENROLL YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL . Don't trust your child with the adults of this school. There were more fights at this school then I have ever seen in any other school. Our son was terrified most days because of all the fights in the halls.

I really do love this school. I went here for 2 years (6th and 7th). And so upset i have to leave it this 8th grade year. I've meet some of the nicest teachers here that mean the world to me. But most of them annoy me and don't know what they are doing. Other than that its pretty amazing. (:

This was the worst schoo l iever been too. I got bullied and the teachers or principal are no help at all when it comes to that. 6th grade was awful. It was the most ghettoest trashed school ive ever been too. It deserves to be burned down.

I attended this middle school for my 8th grade year. Compared to the two other middle schools that i attended, this school was very decent. The student body was mostly respectful, with a few exceptions (but that's to be expected.) The teachers and administrators were very good.

this school has been on the news more than one time. Teachers lose kids items and some teachers are just very bad at what they do. there are a lot of arguments and fights going on i feel trapped at this school cant wait to leave this horrible school!!! Also the principles are very unfair even teachers don't like them.

Last modified Twin Lakes Academy Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.